GoodLeanFun in NYC

ZMontoff

I saw an older topic about this guy but thought I'd start a new one. I met him last week and this was definitely someone I would say is worth your time. He's mid/late 20's now and still has a lean, defined body. He is very sweet and talkative. He's a very good kisser and made me feel like a normal human being instead of just a wallet/ATM. He also knew what he was doing in bed. He's really got a natural charm that will have me going back for more. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 6:58 PM, rvwnsd said:

Not usually my type, either, but I hired him when visiting NYC in 2021. A+++++ all the way around. Very nice, very sexy, fun to be around. 

Thanks for the info. I'm planing on relocating from LA to NYC in a couple of months. Any other suggestions? I know Mike Master, and Rafael Alencar. But I'm open to all types (tres vers.) Thx! Feel free to PM me if you like. 

On 4/4/2023 at 12:57 PM, DBWEHO said:

Thanks for the info. I'm planing on relocating from LA to NYC in a couple of months. Any other suggestions? I know Mike Master, and Rafael Alencar. But I'm open to all types (tres vers.) Thx! Feel free to PM me if you like. 

I don't live in NYC, so not a whole lot of experience with the local talent. That said, I had a lot of fun with Eric Hassan.

On 3/13/2023 at 2:55 AM, Chummily said:

I’ve seen him about 4 times over the last year or so, he’s probably the best guy I’ve met. Super accommodating and definitely a peoples person, doesn’t watch the clock at all. And an amazing bottom, he’s amazing in bed.

What is his hourly rate? 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Met with him again this weekend. It was even better the second time around! This guy is sooooo comfortable to be with and so into kissing and cuddling, it makes you want to stay. If you are looking for someone regular, this is someone I would highly recommend. 

https://rentmen.eu/GoodLeanFun

Edited by ZMontoff

14 minutes ago, ZMontoff said:

Met with him again this weekend. It was even better the second time around! This guy is sooooo comfortable to be with and so into kissing and cuddling, it makes you want to stay. If you are looking for someone regular, this is someone I would highly recommend. 

What's his rate? 

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2023 at 10:06 PM, Guest said:

He just texted $350/hour. 

His hourly rate is graduated - the more time with him, the better the rate. He quoted me $350 for one, $600 for two, and $800 for three. Personally, I went for three and that was a bargain. Superlative in every way. Easy to set things up with. Truly welcoming and engaging and present for the entire session. No sign of any partying with me .  .  . and I didn't even say anything about it in advance.