info about massage spaces for rent by the hour

sunstream

Hey guys! Could you share the info about massage spaces where you can rent a private room for massage by the hour?

I already saw people mentioning MMX on W 14th and wellspacerooms.com by Union Sq.

If you know of any other places please feel free to DM me or post it here. Thanks!

🙏

I too had been looking for this similar type of arrangement in Boston.     I am sometimes there staying with my ex.  We are good friends, but  I don't have clients at his place.    I generally post my ad for outcalls only, but it would be great to be able to find a short-term space to be able to use if a client does not have a place and does not want to get a hotel room.    

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I visited well-space in Union Square last week and had a tour from the woman who manages the space.   She was quite nice and the rooms look great.  

i am wondering if any providers on here have used the space, or if anyone has gone for an appointment with a provider who uses the space.   Since there are several rooms on the 4the floor where they rent space, I am wondering about the feel when you are in the space.    Does it feel private enough?    Can you hear other providers and clients in nearby rooms?    Thus might they hear you?   

On 3/14/2023 at 10:30 PM, PeterMxM said:

I too had been looking for this similar type of arrangement in Boston.     I am sometimes there staying with my ex.  We are good friends, but  I don't have clients at his place.    I generally post my ad for outcalls only, but it would be great to be able to find a short-term space to be able to use if a client does not have a place and does not want to get a hotel room.    

Thanks

Your best bet in Boston is using dayuse, I sometimes get very good rates on hotwire too.   Not aware of any hourly setup.

4 hours ago, PeterMxM said:

I visited well-space in Union Square last week and had a tour from the woman who manages the space.   She was quite nice and the rooms look great.

Was just there as a client with a new provider last week, on the 5th floor I believe.  The space was small but functional (difficult for the provider to freely move around the table). The air was strongly scented with citrus, not objectionable per se, but the intensity was a bit much.

It's a "legit" space where providers and clients are mostly women, which I don't really care about but I did get some looks.  My provider was VERY chatty for 90 mins., and didn't do much to moderate his voice, or his very sexual patter.  That's a topic for a different post, but when I left the room, three women were standing right. there. at a computer station.  I'm pretty sure the soundtrack of my session was widely overheard.  Again, I didn't so much care, if anything that's a problem for the provider, but those more concerned with discretion might be put off.

As with many others, this provider is a refugee from the 14th St spaces, and I'm afraid the atmosphere there has spoiled us for very different facilities in the city.

Thanks guys, I'm still looking. Any more suggestions for massage spaces for rent in Manhattan aside from the ones already mentioned?

A few years ago somebody took me to a place in midtown. It was for a massage exchange. I don't remember the exact location and I'm not in touch with that guy anymore. It was a private place with several well isolated rooms and there was also a shower. The guy told me that mostly Asian masseuses were using this space. There was nobody there when we were using it early in the evening which I really liked.  You enter the place through a door with a code and booking was done online. I don't think there was a spa sign or anything. It was something like an office building and one of the floors was this shared massage space. Maybe somebody knows which place I'm talking about?