can we review a Clinets ?

menyc
Go to solution Solved by Kevin Slater,

hi a lot of times we got msgs from clients who just want to chat and asking. question over and over and over again each time they do text same questions then they disappear or they confirm the appointment and when we get there they never answer any msgs or phone calls or fake address , is there any page here we can ask about this Clinets under there rm profile name ,we don't have to give any privet info about them if we have , like if someone have any xp with Clinet .... who live in ... ?special it help for overnight travel after all the planing become all fake ,thanks

• Solution

A rentmen user name is hardly a good identifier of a client-- it's easily changed.  Any of the more useful identifiers (e.g. phone numbers) would violate the rules of this site. 

Personally, if someone starts repeating questions he's asked before, I tell him we'll need a deposit to keep the chat going.  And I would never travel for a new client without a deposit.

All that being said, if you still did want to discuss clients by rentmen user name, that may be a good question to ask in the Ask a Moderator forum.

Kevin Slater

Not really.  

I hate to say this and come off this way, but as a provider you're the commodity.  You aren't able to review clients any more than Amazon can review its customers. Walmart isn't going to not do a business with a customer based on Amazon's experience -- they will form their own opinions based on their experiences. 

The closest thing we have to this is the government "no fly list" for airlines, but unfortunately there isn't a central organization dictating the actions each provider must take as a rule of engagement. Sure, as a provider you can ban them or talk about them occasionally here and there, but there are 1,000s of clients for every provider and clients can easily change numbers and names. 

Conceptually your question isn't a bad idea but there's no way to execute. Each provider is free to do business based on their own experiences with each client. Based on your profile, you've been in the game for ~8 years. I'm sure you have your own method of vetting by now and I hope it works for you. 

It sucks because the shitty clients give us (the good ones) a bad name.  Good luck. 

https://app.rent.men/SportBud

Edited by ThroatCummer

but a lot of Clinet they rely on RM messenger than they text msgs to keep there phone number privet or share it , if they need to do new account every time they have to pay amount of money each time , even if they can change just the name I think we can still have the old msgs saved when they text with new username ,how many times they are going to change there name that's prove how they have nothing to do in there life lets them keep changing till they get board 

On 3/9/2023 at 4:36 AM, menyc said:

but a lot of Clinet they rely on RM messenger than they text msgs to keep there phone number privet or share it , if they need to do new account every time they have to pay amount of money each time , even if they can change just the name I think we can still have the old msgs saved when they text with new username ,how many times they are going to change there name that's prove how they have nothing to do in there life lets them keep changing till they get board 

I agree there should be a way forum where providers can talk about clients using their rentmen profile names - yes they can change them - but so can providers. Uber allows drivers to rate passengers! as long as numbers and real names are not disclosed I don't see the harm.