Getting ready to bottom?

To the providers, how long does it take you to get ready to bottom for a client? 

I was supposed to have an 8am session with a provider this morning, but he overslept and said he needed only 10 minutes to get ready. That seemed kind of fast to me! 

37 minutes ago, Archbishop said:

To the providers, how long does it take you to get ready to bottom for a client? 

I was supposed to have an 8am session with a provider this morning, but he overslept and said he needed only 10 minutes to get ready. That seemed kind of fast to me! 

Indeed. 10 minutes is barely long enough for morning prayer, I am sure you agree! 😉

8 hours ago, Archbishop said:

To be safe I'd say at least a 1/2 hour to get ready.  Unless he was already up and getting ready.

Keenan

It depends. If he’s hung, and I’ll be in lots of different positions, or it’s a group session and will take a while then I prepare thoroughly (a few hours before, with a shower attachment and then a bulb douche half an hour before starting). 

If I know the guy is small or it’s going to go in and stay in then either a quick bulb douche is usually ok or nothing at all. My diet is good so that helps. 

I wouldn’t worry about it if I was you. Your guy knows his body so if he says he’s ready then I’m sure he is. He could already have prepared or it’s possible the overslept thing is a story and his earlier client has over run slightly….

13 hours ago, menaughty said:

Is shower attachment better than enema or bulb?

Better is relative...It can be more thorough when used right, but you have to be careful to avoid using too much pressure or getting too much water inside for you to eliminate easily.  They're also less convenient for travel use, though I've seen some guys do it before.  An enema bag with hose is relatively discreet for travelling.  I personally don't like the bulbs.