NYGuy

Ok in Raleigh area on Scruff. Charges intro rate of $105 for two hours, then offered play time of $150 extra hour,  so $255. Then said company who didn’t know he was on Scruff would pay $200 so I only needed to pay $100 for three hours! 

then asks for $40 to hold appt. Note link to website date 2018 with no specific pricing or location details.

what do you think? To me says scam so not doing. Anyone run across him? 

BC17DE90-17A5-4EC3-86E6-CE34094D7700.png

While he looks hot, and his website looks professional, as above, it all seems too convoluted. Is the outcome going to be worth all the effort? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Did he once have an ad on RM? Both name, and looks are ringing a faint bell for me 🤔

BBD 

• 1 month later...

He is complete fabrication.  His website is owned outside the US, I checked and verified.    

Let me tell you the amount of effort it takes to get screen shots off Scruff - what a crap application.   They've tried to make it hard to take screen shots, great- well what about when fraud is happening and you need the proof -like now ?  A-holes.  

I appreciate all of your comments - but, unless you are going to do the work on this  - your comments not worth the time to write.

Below is the conversation - ( most of it )

He sent me a copy of a license - which was a disappearing image - and that means that I couldn't see it more than once.

He has changed his pics ( or hers ) or theirs.......  this same M/O was used with different pics.....  4 miles away ?  No, they are not.    They won't tell you where they are.  Their rates are artificially low for the area.  ALL those services which are not legal to advertise as a CMT- if they had a license... you would never do that.   and the license to be removed - I have never heard of any massage therapist losing a license  -it's laughable.

When I pushed back  they came at me hard.....   If you look at the sentence structure of the replies.... you can tell it's not someone who speaks English as a 1st language - and that's OK - if they are residing here.  BUT, having dealt with many who come from the south ( Latin America )  - they don't talk alot - as their English isn't that good.  So, it's usually very short sentences and replies.  This is not.   I have reported this person ( people ) to Scruff on more than one occasion and here they are again.

Be very careful..... avoid / block and move on.

Also - if they don't have an add on the real services apps and websites.... you can be sure that they as fake as Crap.     You would want to advertise your business, and you wouldn't do it like this.

Don't trust this one.

20230416_083716.jpg

30361255457776.jpeg

On 3/5/2023 at 6:09 AM, NYGuy said:

$40 seems a way to get credit card number plus whole rate scheme fishy

That is exactly what it is.

Thanks for your detective work @ChrisD -- the catfishing on Scruff and Grindr is getting out of hand.

Tried to look up this profile on Scruff to report it and got no results searching for the profile name "L10" but when I plugged in the stats -- which are very specific with "202" as his weight, THREE profile came up with the same stolen pic.  ("Greetings" 2nd pic is the same sunglasses pic used by "L10," "CityGuy" and "HairyJames.")

Screenshot2023-04-17at2_27_17PM.thumb.png.68dd90501df8044310b4cbce36100f35.png