Masseurs in South Korea

panpanda

Hi, please remove this post if it's not allowed.

I'll be traveling to South Korea in April, and wanted to know if anyone has any experience booking a masseur there. I'll be staying near GangNam (like that Psy's song) 😄. My preference is athletic/muscular body type.

• 7 months later...

There are a few spas in Seoul that cater to gay men. I got one in one of those shops and it was a good experience. They let you pick who you want by description - but caution that many of their masseurs are not actually Korean. Philippines and Thailand are likely. The one I got was in Itaewon. I can’t recall the name. 

On 10/14/2023 at 2:23 AM, mystery_man said:

Hello - also looking for massage in Seoul.  Barely anything on here for that city. Any tips?

Reposting Marc in Calif link.https://www.travelgay.com/seoul-gay-massage-spas/

I have been a couple of times to the male massage shops on visits to Seoul and always had a good time. I call ahead and make sure that I can get one of the guys in the picture catalog. They have always been Korean guys, tall, muscular, clean-cut, and willing to please. Some do have the "X" for no anal.

MiC's link above has a lot of choices. I think I have observed is that in Seoul the guys on offer tend to be a little older, taller, and more muscular. In Japan, the guys tend to look underage by American standards, and tiny.  Give me Seoul for the guys anytime.

And, after your session, be sure to go to a raucous hole-in-the-wall-looking place for KFC (Korean fried chicken) and beer. That way you can sample Korean beef and Korean chicken in the same night.

Edited by musclvr
correct typos and to add a bad punt