411 on Perzia in Paris (old pictures? / no reviews?)

chancer

Hey all, I'm planning a trip to Paris soon (may make another post later with more ideas) and this profile caught my eye: https://app.rent.men/Perzia

He seems nice and the pics seem nice, but I noticed that he's been on for almost 3 years with no reviews, and the pictures are also all almost 3 years old. That seems odd, but not sure how much of a red flag it is

Edited by chancer

2 minutes ago, chancer said:

Thanks! Is there a good way of doing due diligence, besides for making sure things don't seem sketchy? Or is it better to look elsewhere?

planetromeo/hunqz is evidently the "rentmen" of Europe (the continent).....I've never used it and some here in the forum have, I think, cautioned about its value to some extent......

I'd start another thread in The Deli with something like "Paris bottom recommendations" as the title since many here are in Europe or go there a lot (I saw in another post of yours that you're a top)........ it may get shunted over to the Travel forum and never heard from again, so I hope it will live in The Deli until you get an answer!

Thanks! I'll put something up closer to when I go.

In general though, when you come across an attractive profile with limited info, is it better just to find someone else and not bother with a potentially sketchy situation? Or any advice for how to proceed in a situation like this?

Edited by chancer

I suppose others will have to offer that advice......I haven't been to Europe in a long time - and it didn't include meeting with providers!.......you could try the ol' public meet at a Starbuck's to check compatibility and accuracy (for a small fee), but many will just say 'do you wanna do this or not?".....