411 on Andrew NYC

mace94

5 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

That's not a nice comment directed at me. 

Sorry, but you're being ridiculous.

I was trying to keep the conversation on track, regarding the commentary about this guys fashion choices..

Your attempt to make a point about fashion by evoking "the Men's Wearhouse" is as ridiculous as bringing up O'Charley's in a conversation about fine dining.

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Sorry, but you're being ridiculous.

I was trying to keep the conversation on track, regarding the commentary about this guys fashion choices..

Your attempt to make a point about fashion by evoking "the Men's Wearhouse" is as ridiculous as bringing up O'Charley's in a conversation about fine dining.

To me his argument was that the look was more mainstream and acceptable to gay and straight men alike than the previous comments suggested. A legitimate point of view, one can agree or disagree, and I didn't detect any suggestion that Men's Warehouse was a fancy brand, just that it's mainstream and omnipresent, which seems like an obvious fact to me.

BTW I find that "arguments" "I am this, I am that, me, me, me" hurt one's credibility. Those that have good points to make typically don't resort to "proof by intimidation."

When things are off topic, we usually see one person always involved (and most of the time that person initiated by posting attacking comments/attitude. 

Anyway, I had massage with Andrew once for quite some time ago and I think he told me he was straight and I do believe him as I also sensed it as well. Regardless he looked great in person. Good massage. Mechanically happy. Just didn’t find it good enough to repeat but it wasn’t bad at all. 

5 hours ago, mcskill said:

When things are off topic, we usually see one person always involved

Excuse me, but weren't you the first poster to claim Andrew is "straight" on this thread? If that bit of very interesting info does not appear in the guy's ad, isn't this info off-topic?

If Andrew is straight, and he works in the nude, providing HE and MT to the gay community, then is he not a novelty? Do novelties not deserve more exploration?

Back to the topic, Andrew is one of my favorites, and I don't really care whether he is gay, straight, or bi. Competent masseur who gets naked without me having to induce him, ok sensuality (I almost always want more attention to my glutes), reasonable MT allowed, plus generally a very nice and pleasant person. His English is very good too. I also appreciate that he kept his rate under $200 till recently, a sign of a serious provider who values and wants repeat clients, not a "grab the money and run" type.