New in NYC Muscltomuscl

kyleham

That's a lot of meat!  I did just see this new guy:

https://rentmasseur.com/JakeGreyson/

Never saw his ad before. I am in town for work and on the company dollar (yeah baby) so I can splurge a bit. He's got a sexy vibe. In person, much younger looking then expected and kinda quiet. Ok, massage. Afterwards

I said from now on you are Captain Kirk...he said why, what? "Cause white boy "took dem cakes to no place they had ever GONE BEFORE! I said sorry, could not resist😀.

Terp

Edited by Terpmaniac

2 hours ago, Terpmaniac said:

That's a lot of meat!  I did just see this new guy:

https://rentmasseur.com/JakeGreyson/

Never saw his ad before. I am in town for work and on the company dollar (yeah baby) so I can splurge a bit. He's got a sexy vibe. In person, much younger looking then expected and kinda quiet. Ok, massage. Afterwards

I said from now on you are Captain Kirk...he said why, what? "Cause white boy "took dem cakes to no place they had ever GONE BEFORE! I said sorry, could not resist😀.

Terp

@Terpmaniac you may want to start a thread on JakeGreyson as to leave this one to Muscltomuscl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

I contacted them. The massage is therapeutic, they do not get into erotic. They also said that I can “release” on my own if I wan to.
 Hard pass for me. 

Remember that some providers are wary of saying anything explocot on the phone or by text because for all they know you're a cop. Then note that they say they are on PreP in the health status block of the ad...

10 hours ago, sniper said:

Remember that some providers are wary of saying anything explocot on the phone or by text because for all they know you're a cop. Then note that they say they are on PreP in the health status block of the ad...

I did not text, I emailed them on rentmasseur so they know I’m not a cop. 

On 3/14/2023 at 10:53 PM, musclestuduws said:

I contacted them. The massage is therapeutic, they do not get into erotic. They also said that I can “release” on my own if I wan to.
 Hard pass for me. 

Highly disappointed...

Nonetheless, they now have a Rentmen ad quoting themselves as "TOP"....🤔

• 5 months later...