Palm Springs Mens Wellness Retreat

Lucky

Google Maps gave me incorrect directions or I would have visited this place so I could inform those visiting Palm Springs. They do have a website https://palmspringsmenspa.com

I am not sure why the names are different. But I did call and got the correct location. I was told that there were 5 masseurs available now. The website gives the various services that they perform.

What attracted my attention in the first place was this ad on rentmasseur.com:  https://rentmasseur.com/MensRetreat  The ad has this picture:

206506_1666332939_v2b2nxtj7d.jpg

I am not sure that he actually works there, but I would be pleased if he did. I received a text after I hung up from Cody, who is one of the listed masseurs. He was quite friendly on the phone.

Now I will have to check it out!

Edited by Lucky

The description of their place is a bit awkward:

AN EXCLUSIVELY MASSAGE SPA DESIGNED BY MEN FOR MEN

Well, it's not "exclusively massage" that they offer. There's also waxing, trims, facials, Manual Lymph Drainage (😲), and so on.

So it could be either of the following:

• An Exclusive Massage Spa Designed by Men for Men
  • A Massage Spa Designed Exclusively by Men for Men (or something similar)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 1:30 PM, soberguy said:

This is a great spot if you're looking for a professional massage in PS.  Easy parking.  Super clean.  Extremely good pricing.  Fantastic massages.  I've seen 3 masseurs there - each one was very good.  The gent in the pic above is one of the masseurs - super nice guy.  

I might be going to PS in a couple of weeks, so am curious about this place. None of the masseurs seem to be on the website. Since you’ve tried three of them, was it “luck of the draw” when booking? Or is there a way to choose that I’m not seeing? Thanks for the insight!

On 4/7/2023 at 11:51 AM, Mustang said:

One guy is here:

206506_1666332939_v2b2nxtj7d.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on...

Here is a second: 

214652_1673572010_tdk5xf2far.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I'm going in two weeks and plan on giving this place a try. 

I've seen both of the masseurs pictured here.  And I will happily see them both again.

The one who has the TaiChiBoy profile is fantastic.  He's a shorter gentleman, but he's strong.  He'll even climb up on top of you to work on your back and legs.   He gives a good massage but incorporates some nice little surprises.  Never shorted time.   I've also had a few with another provider, but I don't know his name.  He huffs and puffs as he's working on your, but he does the best work on my feet that I've ever had.

• 3 weeks later...

Gave this place a try when I was in PS a bit ago. It's in a two story strip mall/office complex, pretty easy to find and easy to park. The spa itself is in what use to be an office so it had an office feel but clean and nice. There were (I believe) 2 massage rooms, one table shower room, bathroom with shower and an office room. I called a couple hours in advance and just played masseur-roulette (booked by the time and not the person). I ended up getting 'Mike' (there's always a Mike) who is Asian, quite cute, 5;8ish and probably early 30s. I did see TaiChiBoy (see above) on my way in who was smiley and friendly.

I booked a table shower (cuz it was in the 90s in Palm Springs and I had been on the road most of the day) and a massage. Oddly, Mike did the massage first. I did hear voice in the next room so I assume the shower room was busy, but whatever. The massage was ummm.. adequate. Not bad, not great. Mike did wear plastic slide shoes that were probably too big for him and he sorta clomped around the table. Also he either had a bad headcold or raging allergies (I hope) as he was VERY congested and left the room 3 times to blow his nose. Completely circumstantial but getting a massage from a congested, clomping horse was not the most serene session I've had.

Then the table shower, which is in a very nice room and is a nice set up. HOWEVER the room is very brightly lit and when you're laying down you're looking right into the lights. The table is not on a slant and water pooled quickly which he used his hand to squeegee off several time when I was face up and then when I was face down, my face was in a pool of used shower water and bubbles. Also the A/C blows directly on the table and I started shivering. I did mention it but likely the building controls the A/C and not much he could do.

Overall I would go back, skip the table shower, and try a different guy. I think my experience was just a not great roll of the dice but they guys and place has potential.

eb32e12b49ea0a355a3a3e9fbecfce40ece40df8-1.jpeg

• 6 months later...

I went for the first time this weekend. Over all service was great. All the guys are very friendly and made me feel welcome for this being my first time. I had Sam (the masseur in the photo in this feed). Sam is very nice and explained the many types of massages. I will be going back again very soon. They have many services to choose from.. I don’t know of any special services happening to others. If so please dm me

Edited by Massagefreak

• 2 months later...