411 on Ivan in NYC

mace94

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I first saw him walking around at Adonis nude parties as a “dancer.” Unfortunately , I never got him in my lap. I tried him as a masseur a few times after Covid, but, as everyone has written, he seems strictly legit, although good at it, I thought. He’s handsome and an interesting person, but it’s too bad, in my eyes, that he’s moved on from a sexier past.

20 minutes ago, Martin M said:

I had a session with him before the pandemic and had a very good time. He was in underwear and allowed mutual touching and release. He is HAF handsome. I will repeat without doubt if in NY, and try to get the old deal.

I envy you

I understand fully. He is HAF. Used to be bulkier and there was a post in lpsg that said that he used to be a stripper and one of the guys posted that he had a lap dance in those old days. I envy him.

Insanely hot, saw him several years ago. Two times because we clicked. Sweet dude, we had a nude session with MT, but he limited it due to being ticklish around one specific area (please don't email me asking, I won't give any more details). The massage was ok from what I remember, maybe not excellent, but at least a B. I'd see him again when in NY if he still does nude with MT. One of those Eastern Europeans that are really sweet, you just need to be tactful and sensitive to the signals they send you IMHO.

I remember that his profile would periodically disappear and reappear back when I saw him. It so happened that it was on during my visit to NY so I was able to see him.

The same seems to be happening now, I opened the link with no problem yesterday, now I can't.

Masseurfinder allows one to hide their ad when they are not taking calls. It’s a good idea for both parties. Client is not wasting time trying to get an unavailable appointment and masseur is not responding to multiple inquiries that he is not available. Ivan only shows his ad when he is taking appointments.