Jackmountain in Las Vegas

regdadtype

40 minutes ago, regdadtype said:

Hi there, has any had experience with this guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/Jackmountain/

Jack is also on MF and here's a thread on him: 

One user came to my rescue - he saw Jack and said that it was a mediocre bed massage (and not on a table) and he wears gloves to avoid getting infected with monkeypox. When I texted Jack to confirm both were true, he confirmed and I told him that I would not be booking an appointment as bed massages are a dealbreaker for me. The same user also confirmed there being very minimal sensual elements due to Jack being straight. I would avoid him and save your precious time and money if I were you. 

Edited by dctraveler

You are right - even vegas has become slim pickings. I was hoping Danniel would return to vegas as I had an amazing massage to include a nice sensual experience but he has not returned to vegas since I saw him few years back when he lived out there for a period of time: https://rentmasseur.com/freesoul

I saw Niko on my recent vegas trip. You can PM me if you'd like to receive more details: https://rentmasseur.com/freesoul

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Lavioliste said:

DO NOT HIRE upsells and screams homophobia when using gloves and very robotic movements on an inflatable mattress. Worst $400 spent. 

Word... And wow, massage on an inflatable mattress? What a way to make an already disgraceful massage experience even worse! 

Ad is still up it seems. I was compelled to add a review on the site after recollecting my experience last year. I’ve posted it here too. 

Rating: ★☆☆☆☆ (0/5)

I had the unfortunate experience of booking a massage session with Jack, and I must say it was the worst massage I have ever had. I feel compelled to share my disappointing encounter, as it left a lasting negative impression. From the start to finish, the entire experience was unsatisfactory and certainly not worth the $400 I spent.

Firstly, upon entering the room, I noticed that Jack was wearing gloves, which immediately struck me as odd and somewhat off-putting. Although I understand the importance of hygiene, gloves during a massage can create a barrier between the therapist's touch and the client's body, reducing the overall therapeutic effect. It made me question his level of expertise and confidence in his own skills.

Furthermore, the massage was conducted on an inflatable plastic mattress placed on the floor. This unconventional choice of setup was uncomfortable and lacked the necessary support for a relaxing experience. A professional massage should take place on a proper massage table, designed to provide optimal comfort and relaxation. Unfortunately, the choice of an inflatable plastic mattress only added to the overall discomfort and diminished any chance of a truly enjoyable massage.

Regrettably, the technique employed by Jack during the massage was lackluster at best. The strokes and pressure applied were inconsistent and lacked precision. It felt as if he lacked the necessary training and experience to provide a high-quality massage. The lack of skill and attention to detail left me feeling dissatisfied and underwhelmed.

To make matters worse, I couldn't help but notice a subtle undercurrent of homophobic vibes emanating from Jack throughout the session. It is deeply disheartening to encounter any form of discrimination or negativity during what should be a soothing and inclusive experience. This unprofessional behavior only added to my disappointment and made me extremely uncomfortable.

All in all, I strongly advise against booking a massage session with Jack. The subpar technique, uncomfortable inflatable plastic mattress, and the unpleasant homophobic undertones left me with an overwhelmingly negative impression. For the steep price of $400, I expected a far better experience. Save your time and money by seeking out a more professional and skilled massage therapist who can provide a truly relaxing and welcoming environment.

1 minute ago, Lavioliste said:

Ad is still up it seems. I was compelled to add a review on the site after recollecting my experience last year. I’ve posted it here too. 

Rating: ★☆☆☆☆ (0/5)

I had the unfortunate experience of booking a massage session with Jack, and I must say it was the worst massage I have ever had. I feel compelled to share my disappointing encounter, as it left a lasting negative impression. From the start to finish, the entire experience was unsatisfactory and certainly not worth the $400 I spent.

Firstly, upon entering the room, I noticed that Jack was wearing gloves, which immediately struck me as odd and somewhat off-putting. Although I understand the importance of hygiene, gloves during a massage can create a barrier between the therapist's touch and the client's body, reducing the overall therapeutic effect. It made me question his level of expertise and confidence in his own skills.

Furthermore, the massage was conducted on an inflatable plastic mattress placed on the floor. This unconventional choice of setup was uncomfortable and lacked the necessary support for a relaxing experience. A professional massage should take place on a proper massage table, designed to provide optimal comfort and relaxation. Unfortunately, the choice of an inflatable plastic mattress only added to the overall discomfort and diminished any chance of a truly enjoyable massage.

Regrettably, the technique employed by Jack during the massage was lackluster at best. The strokes and pressure applied were inconsistent and lacked precision. It felt as if he lacked the necessary training and experience to provide a high-quality massage. The lack of skill and attention to detail left me feeling dissatisfied and underwhelmed.

To make matters worse, I couldn't help but notice a subtle undercurrent of homophobic vibes emanating from Jack throughout the session. It is deeply disheartening to encounter any form of discrimination or negativity during what should be a soothing and inclusive experience. This unprofessional behavior only added to my disappointment and made me extremely uncomfortable.

All in all, I strongly advise against booking a massage session with Jack. The subpar technique, uncomfortable inflatable plastic mattress, and the unpleasant homophobic undertones left me with an overwhelmingly negative impression. For the steep price of $400, I expected a far better experience. Save your time and money by seeking out a more professional and skilled massage therapist who can provide a truly relaxing and welcoming environment.

Here’s the new ad.  Not so golden. 😑

213628_1679542557_enhw6unjts.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com