411 on The Bate Coach

Guest crisinsky

The Bate Coach is not the same guy as Dominus - though I agree with @pubic_assistance assessment of the latter. Coach is an Asian guy probably in his 30s, fit (but not as ripped as Dominus), with a cute face. He's a fun guy. 

We've been to a couple of events  - going to a workshop tomorrow with Dominus - and they're fine. They could be great but an unfortunate aspect of gay male culture is 90% of guys take fucking too seriously. They stand off from each other, trying to look butch as possible. It can make events tedious. Like, Jesus, talk to each other. It's one thing to act this way in your teens and 20s, but these events mostly bring guys in their 30s to 50s. 

1 hour ago, KensingtonHomo said:

The Bate Coach is not the same guy as Dominus

Apologies, then.

Their webpage only mentions Dominus Eros. I've not been to this particular event but I have attended several others at the NYC "Daddy Retreat" Wellness Group events through meetup.com

It's always a mixed bag at any of their events...but I give Dominus credit for making the best of every event.

Not sure who random "Asian Guy" is.

Like 4 or 5 years ago I went to a couple events through Daddy Retreat including one run by the Bate Coach. As others have said he's like in his 30s (definitely younger than Aaron aka Dominus Eros), lean, reasonably hung.  I think I actually liked the bate-focused event the Bate Coach ran better than the massage focused one Dominus Eros ran.  As others implied, the focus and the crowd of attendees will go a long ways in determining how much you enjoy the session. I was in NYC a couple times last year but didn't attend anything at Daddy Retreat since the events I could have attended didn't appeal to me enough. 

2 minutes ago, Madman said:

I was in NYC a couple times last year but didn't attend anything at Daddy Retreat since the events I could have attended didn't appeal to me enough. 

My impression is that it's been a rough time getting things back up and running after the extreme Covid panic in NYC..so I doubt you missed much. Attendance was still way down, with a lot of wait-and-see attitude in NYC about another wave of Covid. I get their email blasts, and I would say just now the RSVPs are finally picking up