WolfPawz (LA right now)

relaxdudeitsjustsex

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

275 suggests that devil emoji is accurate 😈

Maybe I missed something, but where does this figure come from?  Did you meet him? Or did he furnish it in a text?

BTW, I agree that "quote" (if that's what it is) warrants a 😈 &😛 assuming the goods are delivered 😉

7 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Maybe I missed something, but where does this figure come from?  Did you meet him? Or did he furnish it in a text?

BTW, I agree that "quote" (if that's what it is) warrants a 😈 &😛 assuming the goods are delivered 😉

If you read the one review he has, it states that the reviewer paid $275 for a 90 minute session.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't recommend Taylor.  I didn't get the sense that he's experienced or trained.  I love very strong, deep pressure, but I think he just digs super hard without actually knowing what he's doing.  His massage resulted in significant back pain for weeks and have resorted to popping advil frequently.  I think what he's doing is potentially fairly dangerous.

And while he's pretty to look at, the ending was also pretty mechanical and lackluster.  I absolutely would not repeat.

19 hours ago, MassageConneisseur said:

I had a truly fantastic massage with WolfPawz (Taylor) this afternoon. Wow. He’s the real deal. Trained, experienced, and did a full 90 minutes ($300 for sensual). He’s also very handsome with a great body - perfect amount of fur - and really nice. I give him the highest recommendation. 

1 hour ago, relax man said:

I wouldn't recommend Taylor.  I didn't get the sense that he's experienced or trained.  I love very strong, deep pressure, but I think he just digs super hard without actually knowing what he's doing.  His massage resulted in significant back pain for weeks and have resorted to popping advil frequently.  I think what he's doing is potentially fairly dangerous.

And while he's pretty to look at, the ending was also pretty mechanical and lackluster.  I absolutely would not repeat.

We now have 2 members who met him but had diametrically opposed experiences.  Not sure where to go from here.  Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

We now have 2 members who met him but had diametrically opposed experiences.  Not sure where to go from here.  Any suggestions?

I feel for Relax Man. It's one thing to get a bad massage or have an unsatisfying experience. But to feel pain and need to pop pain relievers for weeks after? YIKES.

I get that meeting up with someone who isn't really trained is part of the game; you roll the dice and you get what you get. I can handle no training BUT if someone fakes it as if they have training and they hurt you? Not good. 

@starman05 @BuzzLiteQueer @relax man my massage was yesterday, and I still feel great. He found sore spots and trigger points that highly recommended masseurs in high-end spas have missed on me. @relax man sorry you had residual soreness. I just didn’t. And enjoyed every minute of a great, strong, detailed and sexy massage. It ranks right up there with one of my best experiences with RentMasseur. If I’m totally honest, I’ve had better HE, and more intimate MT, but for me the massage was the main event, and it was great. And I have a feeling if I made Taylor my regular, he’d just get better and better (and my mileage would go WAY up . . . Just sayin’ 😉).

I didn’t think he was a good masseur. He likes to use his elbows but he’s not skillful enough to do it well enough to not cause significant discomfort sometimes.  HE was mechanical and there was little to no sensuality before that.  YMMV, he blamed ADHD meds for not getting hard but it may have been a lack of attraction.