411 on Dennymass in LA

Exploritor

• 1 month later...

Bit the bullet.  I texted him I saw him on RM, he asked if I wanted in or out call.  I said "in". In call was done at a medical facility, complete with new client form that asks for a lot of your info, which I would've rather avoided.  It asked how I found him, but I did NOT mention RM there.  He did say to get comfortable under the sheet, and then he'd come back to discuss my "wants and desires".  That sounded good, but I didn't bite, considering the setting.  It was entirely therapeutic, but that could be my fault, because I treated the place professionally, as it was presented.***  It was an excellent massage, and he found issues that I knew about, but didn't report to him.

When I was paying, I asked the difference between his in call and out call massages.  He said that he would text me later, and then went into a very professional detailing of what he found and worked.  Looking forward to his text.  Either way, I'd definitely see him again for therapeutic.

*** I did feel mildly bait-and-switched, considering i found him on RM, and it says that he offers therapeutic and erotic.  That could totally be on me, because I didn't give any signals that I wanted anything other than therapeutic.  See my thoughts on this: 

• 1 month later...

I went ahead and tried Denis and he gave a great therapeutic massage. He did not insist that I be draped, so I went full commando. 90+ minutes. He touched/rubbed me everywhere except my genitals and was very clear about his boundaries - at least for the first session. I’m fairly sure if I book him again there’s a good chance of a more interactive experience. He’s cute and sweet, and an excellent masseur, so there’s a high probability there will be another opportunity for us to get friendlier 😉

7 hours ago, MassageConneisseur said:

I went ahead and tried Denis and he gave a great therapeutic massage. He did not insist that I be draped, so I went full commando. 90+ minutes. He touched/rubbed me everywhere except my genitals and was very clear about his boundaries - at least for the first session. I’m fairly sure if I book him again there’s a good chance of a more interactive experience. He’s cute and sweet, and an excellent masseur, so there’s a high probability there will be another opportunity for us to get friendlier 😉

Ugh it’s always the tease. The more they tease and the give some hopes that there could be more opportunity than just the massage, the more we plan on going back to them for repeat business. 🤪

Did you get baited-and-switched set up too, as someone shared here a while ago?

16 hours ago, TracerMain said:

Ugh it’s always the tease. The more they tease and the give some hopes that there could be more opportunity than just the massage, the more we plan on going back to them for repeat business. 🤪

Did you get baited-and-switched set up too, as someone shared here a while ago?

That was me, and I was more asking if it was.  The only real "switch" for me, was that in my own mind, I expected an "in" call to be at his place, but it was at a spa, which he was very clear about, when I booked.

EDIT:  I should also add, that he never misleads someone's hopes.  He's very clear in his communications that he's strictly therapeutic.

Edited by Exploritor

• 3 months later...