New guy in NYC

queensboroboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 8:17 PM, pubic_assistance said:

He quoted me $300.

Apparently I got the "hot daddy" discount.

He's working on a floating scale.

Ugh - the idea of a floating scale really gets my goat.  A discount for hotness is ultimately a surcharge to those not as hot.  When I lived in Victoria, BC, there was a Chinese restaurant that had two menus with two sets of pricing - the one written in Chinese had lower prices, but you only benefitted if you could read the menu and understand the price differences.  I was really hungry, so that might be why I am still ticked off about floating scales - hahaha.

Edited by CuriousByNature

2 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

A discount for hotness is ultimately a surcharge to those not as hot. 

Sadly that's just how life works. Pretty people have always gotten more for less.

For years, as a child, I watched my ( very pretty ) mother get everything done for nothing and extra's tossed in at every shop, while the old ladies who really could have used a discount, paid full price. T&A is a currency.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar

7 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Sadly that's just how life works. Pretty people have always gotten more for less.

For years, as a child, I watched my ( very pretty ) mother get everything done for nothing and extra's tossed in at every shop, while the old ladies who really could have used a discount, paid full price. T&A is a currency.

Yes, sadly true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 3:24 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Great ass

I'd love a chance at that.

I recall reading a book that I bought from "The Different Light" bookstore in San Francisco's Castro district years ago. The book was dedicated to male butts and anuses. It said you could tell a guy's personality traits by looking at his asshole. If I am to go by that book and this providers pics in the private area of the ad, this gentleman seems like an angry young man 😁