JunChoi in NYC

possum

5 hours ago, possum said:

他删除了两个:  https: //rentmasseur.com/Newestasianboy

至少他更诚实了:“毫无疑问,它们是假照片!” 

Please don't slander me on this website, all the photos are my own, and I can promise that I am not alone with the photos, I will serve you for free.  I have changed my name so many times, and I already respect you very much. Please don't slander me on this platform.  If I offend you somewhere, you tell me and I will make amends to you.  But if you talk nonsense like this, I really don't want to reply.  Because I think everyone is very kind including you, thank you!  I promise that all photos are mine.  You don’t comment on so many fake photos on the website, you look at my page every day, I don’t know why?  If I haven't served you well, you can tell me.  I can make improvements.  You have not looked for my services.  Always defame me.  Doesn't your conscience ache?  Sir, please don't slander me, I wish you a happy life

5 hours ago, possum said:

他删除了两个:  https: //rentmasseur.com/Newestasianboy

至少他更诚实了:“毫无疑问,它们是假照片!” 

If I was in a very good financial situation, I would definitely not do this, I am already very difficult.  You still slander me like this.  I thought you were kind enough to post once in a while, but now it seems to me that you are really crazy.  Be a good person, you will be rewarded, God will bless you, my photos are all of me, I can guarantee it.  If the photo does not match the person, I can do it for free.  I dare to promise so.  I wish you a happy life

I'm sorry that you're not in a very good financial situation, Kim, but you're trying to take advantage of us by misrepresenting yourself. We already know, thanks to one of our members, that you don't look like the photos you have posted. You've used photos of a South Korean actor, Choi Hyun-Wook, which was very easy to discover. And are you really even Korean? If you are, why is your translation software in Chinese? I have not slandered you; I have only shared on this forum when you have changed your name to try to deceive more clients.  If you post an ad that isn't deceptive and that has your real photos, I won't have an objection to that. Your newest ad is Newestasianboyy (https://rentmasseur.com/Newestasianboyy), with the same fake pics. What will be your next?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2023 at 6:16 AM, Wanderoz said:

Wait! You can’t leave us hanging here without more story.  It’s like you’ e actually seen the Wizard of Oz!

Yeah its actually him in the photos. He is a bit fat now. He can pass for Korean I guess, but everything about him screams Chinese. His massage skills are kinda crap and he rushed me out to welcome his next customer. He purposely avoids to say his appointments are 1 hour as per standard, because they are more like 25 minutes.  His cock is short and uncut. He will let you suck him. Anal with condom is $100 more. He is vers.

• 1 month later...

To be fair, I think he’s half Korean, half Chinese. I had the unfortunate experience of getting a massage from him at New Yorker Men Spa. He had to take a call mid-massage, he apologized it just important. He conversed with his mom in Korean. 

That said, his massage skills really leave much to be desired.