Randylopez currently in SF, anyone with 411?

glutes

5 hours ago, sync said:

Please pardon the "off topic," but the wingspan of the bird in the upper left grabbed my attention.

What the hell is that?

image.png.5209f4ae6a91cd3898331663da71638c.png

Hard to tell, but it looks like some type of gull.  The way the photo is shot makes it seem like the bird is flying between the buildings and part of the distant background, but no bird or flying creature has ever been as big as that.  So I would say it's really part of the foreground rather than the background.  Probably a 24-36 inch wingspan or smaller.

Just now, Marctraveler said:

Guys, beware! The pics are real and it’s him but he’s a scam artist. 

If you're comfortable offering additional details, please go ahead for the forum's benefit. Restrictions on what we can say here in The Deli have been somewhat loosened in the last year or so. Thanks. 

44 minutes ago, Marctraveler said:

We agreed to an incall rate that was a bit lower than his usual rate to meet at his hotel. Before I left for his place, there were signs from the universe that this was a bad idea (eg uber and lyft drivers canceled my ride requests….night started raining really hard), so I told him that I was sorry because it didn’t look like I could meet him that night. He was very persistent that I continued calling uber/lyft because he wanted to meet me. I said again I didn’t think i should meet him that night but that we could try again the next day if he’s available but he said he’s leaving for Miami early Sunday morning and not coming back to SF. I tried lyft again and the rate doubled which i took as my third sign that the universe was trying to warn me. Anyway  he was persistent and insisted that he wanted to meet. He also asked me to delay our meeting time from 8pm to 9pm because he wasn’t back at his hotel yet (this was at 8pm!)…another red flag. With the lyft ride issue, I said 9pm should work and I ended up arriving there before 9pm. He had me wait until 9pm before he let me in but when i got into his room he went straight to his phone to message other clients. The whole time with me his eyes were literally on his phone on the nightstand. He would go back to his phone to check his messages and returned calls to clients during his time with me (he did this literally every minute). I literally watched him replied to his clients’ texts about being available to meet with them “soon” while he was only 10 minutes into my session. I saw names and numbers and texts from all of his clients within that ten minutes  (there were at least 30+!!). After 16 minutes into my session (9:16pm on my phone), he told me to hurry up because he needed to see other clients. I said I thought we had an hour and his response was I would need to pay him more money. He asked for more cash or he also accepts zelle and paypal because I didn’t pay his usual rate of 400/hr.  I asked him why did he insist to meet with me when i tried to cancel 3 times that night. He could have used my time to meet other clients who were willing to pay higher rate and his response was that he had to make money and needed to meet as many clients as possible (didn’t seem like an intelligent answer at all). Now this was only 16 minutes into the session. I decided to take my loss snd leave.  I got scammed. And he had the nerve to ask me to write him a positive review; he asked me to write it right then and there during our session. He tried to trick me to do so by promising to meet with me for an hour for free on sunday (today) if i leave him a positive review! I asked him back but i thought you’re leaving tomorrow morning for Miami and he said No …business here is good! By that time, he seemed very creepy so I had to coax him like you would a child (by complimenting his good looks and reassuring him that he didn’t need a review from me. With his looks, all he needed to do was do his job well with other clients that he was meeting with that night and they would naturally leave him positive reviews). I did that because I was fearing danger to my own self!

He was showing up in Seattle recently and I got the same vibe just like 'thebenefit'. A lot of these guys are actually part of a network of Israeli scam artist in the US on tourist visas. Remember the days of 'packs' travel to a city? I recently watched a YouTube video about the youth unemployment in Israel being very high. The US Visa refusal for Israeli citizens is very low at 3%. With good looks, lack of employment, they head North with primary intention to scam. A lot of them claim to be Colombian or some other ethnic Latin group to avoid being outed.  They like quoting $350 to 400 for their time too.

I noticed this new one I reached out to RM started giving the same vibe:

https://app.rent.men/Marcusfitness

I'm sorry to say it and it likely comes across as broad brushing, but I am starting to distrust latin/brown guys and its based on five years of doing this.

• 5 months later...