Hairy_Musclexl In Boston

CheckCar

Interestingly I already blocked him. This profile was under the name JULIO_HORNY and Pedro_Hairy, and have completely different pictures. We set up a time and he flaked. I asked him for a picture and he sent me something different from his profile pictures.

Now that pictures in this profile has completely changed, I am almost sure the pictures were from another provider called HAIRYMUSCLENY, then changed to LEOFIRENY. I had a decent experience with him before, but he got very mixed reviews.

1 hour ago, crazyivan said:

Interestingly I already blocked him. This profile was under the name JULIO_HORNY and Pedro_Hairy, and have completely different pictures. We set up a time and he flaked. I asked him for a picture and he sent me something different from his profile pictures.

Now that pictures in this profile has completely changed, I am almost sure the pictures were from another provider called HAIRYMUSCLENY, then changed to LEOFIRENY. I had a decent experience with him before, but he got very mixed reviews.

Did you report to Rentascam? 

2 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Did you report to Rentascam? 

I do not have sufficient evidence for that.

The provider HAIRYMUSCLENY and LEOFIRENY were indeed the same person, but that provider deleted his profile long ago. There is no telling if the person behind the current ad is indeed HAIRYMUSCLENY/LEOFIRENY. And since the old profiles were deleted, there would be no evidence for that. Plus, I am only ~90% sure, as it has been quite a while since I last saw him.

Regardless, I would advise caution on this provider.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...