411 JWonder Columbus

colonexstacy

I was hoping to find some information on this guy and when I looked in the search bar it took me to Johnny wonder and I have a feeling it's the same person but that's the right as close so I did not respond there. Is this the same guy and does anybody have any information? Somebody posted a video of all these Polynesian men doing a dance on the threat of Johnny Wonder.Was he supposed to be in that video because if so he's too damn old. Lol

https://app.rent.men/Jwonder

I reached out to somebody wanted $350 so I said no I would love to know if that face looks like that I am so confused about the person and the  video he posted of YouTube of the Polynesian dancers. I'm not connecting the dots as to what this has to do with Johnny.. it seems no one here has met him and that is disappointing. But why would any of us be so stupid to put off $300 and show up and see somebody when we haven't even seen the face. I've seen some dogs have great bodies.

2 hours ago, Harryinny said:

Amazing body and tools!!!!!!! Smoker though 😝 and "Female companionship also available upon request." He brings his girlfriend?

Does this mean you've been with him would you please please if you have the experience let us know what it was like because nobody seems to be breaking the Bank on this one. And I don't blame them.

9 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

I reached out to somebody wanted $350 so I said no I would love to know if that face looks like that I am so confused about the person and the  video he posted of YouTube of the Polynesian dancers. I'm not connecting the dots as to what this has to do with Johnny.. it seems no one here has met him and that is disappointing. But why would any of us be so stupid to put off $300 and show up and see somebody when we haven't even seen the face. I've seen some dogs have great bodies.

the video of the Polynesian dancers was only posted because the poster was sorta joking around wondering if this Honolulu-based guy was Polynesian......has nothing to do with Johnny

Well  Jwonder is Johnny Wonder and actually that was no mystery. This guy messaged me within minutes which was courteous after my initial inquiry raising the cost of frivolity like eggs at Aldi's quoting  me $350. I have no intention of taking out a loan on a man unless I'm getting a damn ring. How does he think he can get away with this when he's not even showing his face. Good God there's a lot of bodies on here and I know his is exceptional. Well it's no wonder most of us are sitting here asking has anybody met him. No wonder at all. Literally no wonder. 😂

6 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

the earlier Johnny Wonder threads.....

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/110794-johnnywonder-honolulu-rentmeneu/

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/119842-any-info-about-johnny-wonder/

I hope that zit-like thing has cleared up.....

maybe it's just me, but his nipples look different in each of the pictures......

I wonder if that might be a scar of some sort?  Maybe from something like a temporary ostomy following a colon resection?

3 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

Well  Jwonder is Johnny Wonder and actually that was no mystery. This guy messaged me within minutes which was courteous after my initial inquiry raising the cost of frivolity like eggs at Aldi's quoting  me $350. I have no intention of taking out a loan on a man unless I'm getting a damn ring. How does he think he can get away with this when he's not even showing his face. Good God there's a lot of bodies on here and I know his is exceptional. Well it's no wonder most of us are sitting here asking has anybody met him. No wonder at all. Literally no wonder. 😂

You don't get eggs that look like him at Aldi...you sound more than a value shopper, just plain cheap. As I have said time and time again this sport is not for pensioners. $350 is a regular rate in most places. Now whether he is your type or lives up to his promises, different subject, but $350 is on the low side of regular rate in most areas. 

38 minutes ago, Skip said:

You don't get eggs that look like him at Aldi...you sound more than a value shopper, just plain cheap. As I have said time and time again this sport is not for pensioners. $350 is a regular rate in most places. Now whether he is your type or lives up to his promises, different subject, but $350 is on the low side of regular rate in most areas. 

Don't be snide.  I don't pay $350 either.  It's the only thing I can do to fight exploding prices. There are others, however, who seem to like to pay more....oops, I was almost snide.

2 hours ago, John said:

Don't be snide.  I don't pay $350 either.  It's the only thing I can do to fight exploding prices. There are others, however, who seem to like to pay more....oops, I was almost snide.

I didn't mean to be snide, but hiring is a luxury. I suppose that complaing about rising prices of luxury goods is more than common, but I often look at it as sharing the wealth and helping a guy out. Seems like more of the guys I have seen were nice guys in a hard place or just ones that enjoyed luxury they couldn't afford. Even the ones that took advantage, were just paying back bad treatment from guys that had taken advantage of them. I know call me a Pollyanna . That is probably true but that with my fairly decent abilty to judge character before meeting has served me well.  Smart luck I guess. Sorry if I came across as snide. Neither want to be snide or cheap. 

48 minutes ago, Skip said:

I didn't mean to be snide, but hiring is a luxury. I suppose that complaing about rising prices of luxury goods is more than common, but I often look at it as sharing the wealth and helping a guy out. Seems like more of the guys I have seen were nice guys in a hard place or just ones that enjoyed luxury they couldn't afford. Even the ones that took advantage, were just paying back bad treatment from guys that had taken advantage of them. I know call me a Pollyanna . That is probably true but that with my fairly decent abilty to judge character before meeting has served me well.  Smart luck I guess. Sorry if I came across as snide. Neither want to be snide or cheap. 

Skip precious sweetheart. You say you have a decent ability to judge character before meeting someone get you judge me precious. You see girlfriend you said I was cheap. Don't deny it you said it. I am not cheap whatsoever not at all. Did I not make it clear that I'm not going to pay that for a face I have not seen? Little attitude and see if you can apologize to me the way you did to the other person who seems to have agreed with me as have others. There are several several people as I also indicated regarding John a wonder that all of them have made him mention of his outrageous price. And on this form there are many many men to talk about how they won't pay $300 $400 and 500. 350 is nothing warm in the Midwest sweetheart. And if you would help them to be able to obtain their little luxuries in life then you go right ahead. You know one other little things sweetheart I'm currently going through chemotherapy and it's a little somewhat on the tag expensive with some of the medications like zofran for nausea. And also metformin for the diabetes along with insulin that cost around $180 a month. so you just keep following your little heart by not judging everybody you seem to be after all good judge of character. Right? Don't come at me again!

3 hours ago, John said:

Thank you what you posted here. I know damn well from this forum that most of us will not pay that price for a hot body without having seen the face. Thank you for telling him not to be snug but what cracks me up with his response where he told you that he has a good judge of character. He knows nothing whatsoever about me and I noted that in a following response.

8 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

Thank you what you posted here. I know damn well from this forum that most of us will not pay that price for a hot body without having seen the face. Thank you for telling him not to be snug but what cracks me up with his response where he told you that he has a good judge of character. He knows nothing whatsoever about me and I noted that in a following response.

I guess you have reason to be angry. Sorry that I made your day unpleasant. We never know what the next guy is going through, whether it be a providor or a forum contributor. I need to remember that. . I stand by what I said, $350 is on the light side, but I don't face your challenges.  One nuance that I overlooked was the lack of a face picture. If I don't see a face, then my character judgement flags go up and I don't hire. We stand together on that one. Some great photos without a face is a deal breaker at any price. Hope you get healthy my friend. 

3 hours ago, Skip said:

I guess you have reason to be angry. Sorry that I made your day unpleasant. We never know what the next guy is going through, whether it be a providor or a forum contributor. I need to remember that. . I stand by what I said, $350 is on the light side, but I don't face your challenges.  One nuance that I overlooked was the lack of a face picture. If I don't see a face, then my character judgement flags go up and I don't hire. We stand together on that one. Some great photos without a face is a deal breaker at any price. Hope you get healthy my friend. 

I sincerely sincerely sincerely appreciate your response and the way you worded it and for your acknowledgment. And I apologize that I might have worded mine too aggressively. Thank you for understanding and happy New Year to you.

On 1/2/2023 at 5:27 AM, Skip said:

$350 is on the low side?  Maybe on the coasts, but in the heartland that is actually on the high end.  

On 1/2/2023 at 5:27 AM, Skip said:

I don't think that $350 is on the low side in most areas. Certainly not here in Canada where rates can be shown on RM.