ChineseHOT in LA

TooSchoolForCool

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I met with this guy today in Chicago. It was a nice experience. He looks exactly like his pics. The first 1/2 to 3/4 of the massage is a medium to strong massage. Mostly a dry massage with some oil later. He advertises on RMen, but he does not offer those services. It was not a big deal to me, but I did ask. The finish was very nice and sensual. Not alot of other extras available. I would say, a very good massage but may be priced a little high for what he does. He said business is slow in Chicago due to more Asians in town at this time (his comment), so he is just gonna hang with friends for a couple of days. Not sure he will be available.

He’s a nice and friendly guy.  I would just reiterate what @Trey and @ButchAtl has said.  He travels a lot and does stay at a location longer than the other travellers just staying 2-3 days at a time.  

haha. I just went on his rmasseur page — his schedule and location is spelled out through to November. 

Edited by TennisPro35
Additional text

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 4:04 PM, Trey said:

I met with this guy today in Chicago. It was a nice experience. He looks exactly like his pics. The first 1/2 to 3/4 of the massage is a medium to strong massage. Mostly a dry massage with some oil later. He advertises on RMen, but he does not offer those services. It was not a big deal to me, but I did ask. The finish was very nice and sensual. Not alot of other extras available. I would say, a very good massage but may be priced a little high for what he does. He said business is slow in Chicago due to more Asians in town at this time (his comment), so he is just gonna hang with friends for a couple of days. Not sure he will be available.

He's so cute, but if I wanted my balls blue, I'd paint them.