Drawn up scrotum?

glennnnn

I love to read m/m erotica (most is written by females, but that's a separate issue) and inevitably some of the characters know that climax is imminent because their balls "draw up" against their bodies. Either I have a really lazy scrotum, or this is not universal among men. I checked & my sac just hangs there!!! Please advise me as to the response of your various scrotii. feel free to do plenty of field research. I recommend a hand mirror or a lab assistant.

Edited by glennnnn

Mine hang really low.  If I lie still, we can watch them move in the sack, sort of in waves.  What amuses me is I have to lie very still and then we keep our eyes on them, unconsciously holding our breaths, as if we're Richard Attenborough looking at rare wildlife.

Mine draw up a bit, but I've seen some men REALLY draw up when they get closer to coming so yes it happens.

I like OLDER erotica (all written by men), and for that this website is perfect:
https://hommipublishing.men/vintage-pulp/

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2022 at 5:50 PM, glennnnn said:

I love to read m/m erotica (most is written by females, but that's a separate issue)

Wasn’t there some big confab a few years ago when a “gay novel” was published, AND all the literati were falling all over themselves, trying to outdo each other with ever more effusive praise for the work, declaring it *the* gay novel, and all that, only for the author to be discovered to be a woman? 😂

On 12/16/2022 at 7:00 AM, poolboy48220 said:

a gay man who wrote male-female erotica

You’d be surprised how many romance authors - particularly for Harlequin, and Mills & Boon types, but a few bodice ripper ones too - are gay men. 

To return to the OP’s topic, mine are a bit fat and hang well, and they do draw up. I’m honestly not sure if it’s noticeable, or how much is noticeable to a partner, but I can feel the rise, so to speak, as the moment nears. Back in college, had a buddy, and when his moment neared, his sack practically disappeared up into him. Took a bit after for those boys to come back down too. 

BBD 

“Drawing up” is more common IRL than in literature. A lot of men are less invested in their own retreating testicular warnings - there’s so many other signals in nerves and the brain that provide an update for blast-off. But women observing the external signs probably pick up on it more when observing MM sex than they would if with a male partner inside them. 
I like a soft but weighty ball-stretcher to resist the internal draw - adds a nice dynamic of tension without a requiring a second pair of hands. 

On 2/27/2023 at 6:39 PM, glennnnn said:

I'd pay good money for a photo of your balls in a stretcher.

(BTW, what is a ball stretcher?)😏

Many different types out there.  Oxballs makes several types that squeeze the sack and push your balls down.  There are metal rings in different sizes that do it.  Some use weights to pull down their balls.  I've tried the metal rings and threw them away after pinching my sack a couple times.  Have an Oxball stretcher that I love.

And it increases the pleasure of the ejaculation? Just sounds scary to me. I was with a provider this week and had to ask him to be more gentle with my balls. Somehow I don't think ball stretching is in my future LOL. What do the rest of you think? Any stretched balls out there? Is this pleasure from pain?

Edited by glennnnn

On 12/16/2022 at 10:05 AM, Rod Hagen said:

Mine hang really low.  If I lie still, we can watch them move in the sack, sort of in waves.  What amuses me is I have to lie very still and then we keep our eyes on them, unconsciously holding our breaths, as if we're Richard Attenborough looking at rare wildlife.

Mine draw up a bit, but I've seen some men REALLY draw up when they get closer to coming so yes it happens.

I like OLDER erotica (all written by men), and for that this website is perfect:
https://hommipublishing.men/vintage-pulp/

Thanks for the link.

"Daddy's Tender Chicken" sounds like a good read. 😋

But no drawn up scrotum here since I was 11 or so.

On 3/2/2023 at 3:48 PM, glennnnn said:

And it increases the pleasure of the ejaculation? Just sounds scary to me. I was with a provider this week and had to ask him to be more gentle with my balls. Somehow I don't think ball stretching is in my future LOL. What do the rest of you think? Any stretched balls out there? Is this pleasure from pain?

Not at all painful

• 2 months later...

Sorry but slightly off topic, but still on the topic of balls: 

A friend told me recently that in a past encounter a guy had pulled on his balls so much that it caused an injury.  My friend had to stay off sex for a month while it healed, and after that, he could feel the scar inside on his sac, around his vesicles.  But he said the sensation slowly became more and more erotic and now he can get off just caressing and manipulating that part of his scrotum where the scar tissue is.  (The injury happened before COVID). 

• 8 months later...
On 3/2/2023 at 3:48 PM, glennnnn said:

Your balls should be caressed and handled gently.   A nice up and down circular motion with fingers or tongue gets the juices flowing for a good protein shake.  😘

On 5/20/2023 at 3:02 PM, Yellowrod said:

Sorry but slightly off topic, but still on the topic of balls: 

A friend told me recently that in a past encounter a guy had pulled on his balls so much that it caused an injury.  My friend had to stay off sex for a month while it healed, and after that, he could feel the scar inside on his sac, around his vesicles.  But he said the sensation slowly became more and more erotic and now he can get off just caressing and manipulating that part of his scrotum where the scar tissue is.  (The injury happened before COVID). 

Oh my!! Bruised balls are worse than blue balls!  That can be serious and cause all sorts of issues.  "Handle with Caution"!