Cum load size

glennnnn

• + glennnnn changed the title to Cum load size
1 hour ago, glennnnn said:

What determines whether a man shoots a huge load, or a small one? Sometimes it's a gush. Sometimes a trickle.

In my personal experience, it's a combination of:

1.  The length of time stimulation has been applied.  I can cum buckets at the end of a 2 hour erotic massage, but only drops as a result of a quick handjob.

2.  The length of time since I came last.  In my 20s and early 30s, I could cum 7 times a day easily, every day.  Now in my 40s, I'm probably good for only 1-3 loads per day, but not everyday.

Still, the biggest influence for me is #1 above

6 hours ago, bashful said:

Flomax has reduced the size of my loads,

In general to me too, but I think it has changed more the way I shoot. Sometimes yes, it's not a lot at all, especially if I am not in a particularly arousing situation. But if I am, sometimes I still cum like I used too, which has always been BUCKETS.

A couple of months ago this very hot and passionate was fucking me, and when after less than 5 minutes he hit "that" spot I suddenly came without touching myself and shot all over my head to his bedboard. His eyes opened wide and he started to laugh, he felt I guess proud that he made me cum that way, but I also felt proud of my enlarged prostate and of myself 😜🤡

Edited by Italiano

12 hours ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

In my personal experience, it's a combination of:

1.  The length of time stimulation has been applied.  I can cum buckets at the end of a 2 hour erotic massage, but only drops as a result of a quick handjob.

2.  The length of time since I came last.  In my 20s and early 30s, I could cum 7 times a day easily, every day.  Now in my 40s, I'm probably good for only 1-3 loads per day, but not everyday.

Still, the biggest influence for me is #1 above

#1 in particular.  On a hookup site some guy asked me "Do you shoot a lot?" and my answer would've been nearly identical to @Vegas_nw1982's answer.