411 on Loboa in Milwaukee

Kman

An excellent hire from Milwaukee. I don’t think his pictures do him justice.  

Like his ad states he is an excellent kisser no doubt.   He did exactly what I wanted…I am pretty vanilla so not a huge shock.  More importantly, I think, he stayed engaged and made me feel like he wanted me there.  

Also, I think he has changed his name, I want to say it was Lust god or some variation of that.

https://rentmen.eu/Loboa

Edited by Kman

• 1 month later...

Flaked.  Yesterday I set up an appointment for late afternoon today.  Communication was great.  He said we would reconfirm today.  I texted him at noon.  Never heard from him until after our agreed upon time.  He responded to my reconfirmation text like it was a new inquiry.

15 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

Flaked.  Yesterday I set up an appointment for late afternoon today.  Communication was great.  He said we would reconfirm today.  I texted him at noon.  Never heard from him until after our agreed upon time.  He responded to my reconfirmation text like it was a new inquiry.

Was the response an automated one or actually him responding?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 5:56 PM, MikeThomas said:

Child I now must be the fourth person that we know of any how that he flaked on. Could we all arrange to get together in Milwaukee where his sorry ass is presently and take him through a course with each of us being the instructors regarding etiquetteand social decorum and finally bondage gagging him making him beg for mercy while none of us have not one damn ounce of mercy in us. I am pissed! Lol

9 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

Take him through a course with each of us being the instructors regarding etiquettea nd social decorum and finally bondage gagging him making him beg for mercy while none of us have not one damn ounce of mercy in us

If you can't find Loboa, I'll let you "instruct" me :p 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...