LukasWilson coming to Chicago

claym

14 hours ago, Medin said:

I met him a couple of years ago.  Really nice guy.  Very personable, polite, etc   I thought the massage was mediocre and was mainly just rubbing oil all over your body multiple times.   Not sure I would hire him again but I enjoyed meeting him.  

I concur with Medin's assessment... and definitely don't go to his house near Indianapolis.

• 6 months later...

I’ve seen him twice- about ten months ago and then within the past couple weeks.

The first time was mediocre, but I’ve read such raves about him that I wanted to give him a second chance.  The second time was terrible. It’s like he’s not the same person that some people on the forum got a massage from. 

He rescheduled twice on me- both times within an hour of when I was scheduled - which honestly is a red flag that I chose to ignore.

He’s very handsome. Smoking hot even, but the massage was legit terrible- he just randomly walked around rubbing all over my body with no technique or rhythm.

He was very sweaty and wouldn’t stop talking a mile a minute- jabbering so fast I generally couldn’t understand what he was saying half the time (I’m a native English speaker, so it’s not a language barrier), the hour erotic massage lasted about 35 minutes and that was that. 

I had 2 bad experiences with this guy; there won’t be a third. I’d suggest proceeding with caution if you’re considering booking with him.

Edited by MoonshineAndMolly
Grammar

He was supposedly visiting my town and I did have an appointment with him. He texted this morning and wanted to push the appointment back. No problem. Then an hour before the appointment he texted that he had a flat tire on his way into town and wouldn't get in until really late. He wanted to reschedule, but I declined and told him I would look him up the next time he was heading my way.

On 7/6/2023 at 3:59 PM, MoonshineAndMolly said:

I’ve seen him twice- about ten months ago and then within the past couple weeks.

The first time was mediocre, but I’ve read such raves about him that I wanted to give him a second chance.  The second time was terrible. It’s like he’s not the same person that some people on the forum got a massage from. 

He rescheduled twice on me- both times within an hour of when I was scheduled - which honestly is a red flag that I chose to ignore.

He’s very handsome. Smoking hot even, but the massage was legit terrible- he just randomly walked around rubbing all over my body with no technique or rhythm.

He was very sweaty and wouldn’t stop talking a mile a minute- jabbering so fast I generally couldn’t understand what he was saying half the time (I’m a native English speaker, so it’s not a language barrier), the hour erotic massage lasted about 35 minutes and that was that. 

I had 2 bad experiences with this guy; there won’t be a third. I’d suggest proceeding with caution if you’re considering booking with him.

Similar to my experience with him. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/8/2023 at 12:42 PM, KrisParr said:

I’d prefer not to go into details, but find someone else. ‘Nuff said. A few years ago, he was fine. But since then, a steady decline in performance, etc. 

Same. Decent experience a couple years ago. This time, total flake. Arrived at his hotel and texted, no response and left after 30 min. Time to move on. 

We met a couple of months ago, massage skills were medium, he looked like his pics but he was sweating profusely throughout.  He also had this cluster of varicose veins in his inner thigh, that looked like they were about to rupture.  
think it made him a little self-conscious, and that energy became a bit distracting.  Just a strange overall session and not one I would be willing to repeat.