Clients unable to leave reviews on RM

procheck

I would have twice as many reviews at this point if RM would allow non-Premium clients to leave reviews.

Do y'all think that if a bunch of providers asked the website to change their policy regarding this, that they would listen?

I assume their stance is that they are trying to protect providers from fake reviews. I imagine the reality is that the moderators got sick of having providers complain about fake reviews and having to spend time taking them down. But can't premium clients leave fake reviews just as easily? And does having this policy do more harm than good to the providers, who have fewer reviews as a result of it? 

The new system does shift more power towards clients willing to pay extra. As I mentioned in other threads,  since that change, even my long term regulars (who have excellent reviews) are begging me for a review.

I prefer RM over other sites simply because a provider who pays for an ad has more skin in the game (no pun intended) than if not. It's only fair clients are given the chance to put some skin in the game as well to indicate seriousness. 

Edited by DrownedBoy