First Weekend BF Experience - tips/advice?

glycine

hey there, client here, soon im having my first experience with a guy for a full weekend bf experience. I've always been interested but have never done longer than an overnight. I'm excited, but a bit nervous! I've met this guy and I know I'm into him, but whats some advice to make sure its a good weekend?

6 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Verbally and clearly tell him what you want and be specific so he can give you the weekend you’ve been dreaming about. 

of course! I'm a huge sub also, so i want him to take charge and do whatever he feels like also

9 minutes ago, DrownedBoy said:

Make sure to provide an opportunity for him to do things on his own. You probably dont want to spend every hour with him, and he definitely doesn't. 

for sure! I want to get a place with a pool and gym so he can hang out whenever

6 hours ago, glycine said:

of course! I'm a huge sub also, so i want him to take charge and do whatever he feels like also

Even if you're a sub sexually ..you're the customer financially. So be clear about expectations then everyone can have a good time with no disappointing results 

Edited by pubic_assistance

6 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Even if you're a sub sexually ..you're the customer financially. So be clear about expectations then everyone can have a good time with no disappointing results 

True !! 

would it be tacky to set a max price limit (not including the rate etc)? Cuz I want to take him shopping and I want him to eat and drink whatever he’d like but I don’t want to go completely broke lolol