TeddyXXL, sexy giant in Melbourne

Muscle Lover 2

• 1 month later...

Damn! 🤤 This gent is one handsome, hot, tall drink of water. He definitely ticks all my boxes. Really enjoyed reading his profile text, and his interview answers. The pics aren’t bad either! 😉 And he cuddles! 

I could go on, waxing lyrical about this gent, but alas I’m a 24 hour flight away 😩, and as such unlikely to find myself in Melbourne anytime soon. But one can hope 🤞🏻

Cheers,
BBD 

PS: @LeRoiLion the social media links included in your profile link to “user not found” ☹️

Just now, nycman said:

And suddenly, I want to call Australia Home!

I haven’t been to Australia in a number of years, but the memories of the men I got to know, and even those I just saw on the street, in the pub, at the beach, remain with me. Taking a gander at the other listings on RM does make me crave a return visit!  Once upon a time, the firm I was then with approached me about possibly relocating there - while I was onboard with the idea, alas it never came to fruition. 🤷🏼‍♂️ On occasions such as this, I do ponder the “what if’s” 🤔

1 hour ago, BtmBearDad said:

Damn! 🤤 This gent is one handsome, hot, tall drink of water. He definitely ticks all my boxes. Really enjoyed reading his profile text, and his interview answers. The pics aren’t bad either! 😉 And he cuddles! 

I could go on, waxing lyrical about this gent, but alas I’m a 24 hour flight away 😩, and as such unlikely to find myself in Melbourne anytime soon. But one can hope 🤞🏻

Cheers,
BBD 

PS: @LeRoiLion the social media links included in your profile link to “user not found” ☹️

Uhh, where? Rentmen routinely mucks up my profile.

1 minute ago, BaronArtz said:

The Twitter link is working just fine for me.  Thanks.  And I do like your profile on IG.  Well done.

What am I doing wrong than none of three links work me? 😩

May I ask you to send me the links or handles for them via DM? 🙏🏻

Cheers,
BBD

33 minutes ago, LeRoiLion said:

Apologies, which website are you referring to for the links?

The links on the bottom of this profile: 

https://app.rent.men/LeRoiLion

Seems like the links work for others, so I’m not sure what I may be doing wrong 🤷🏼‍♂️ You can feel free to send me the link and/or your user name/handle for the three sites if that’s easier. 

Cheers,
BBD