AceJacobs NYC

Scott Virginian

9 hours ago, Lazarus said:

He says FaceTime verification so chances are he is real. 

I've texted a few of these fakes we've all worked on the last several months and asked what's up with the borrowed pictures.....most ignore me, a few say "fuck you", and one or two have offered a FaceTime to prove themselves.....I don't know how to FaceTime (and have little interest in it), but does anybody have comments on how a fake can manage a FaceTime meet??......any comments welcome.....thanks

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 3:48 PM, azdr0710 said:

I've texted a few of these fakes we've all worked on the last several months and asked what's up with the borrowed pictures.....most ignore me, a few say "fuck you", and one or two have offered a FaceTime to prove themselves.....I don't know how to FaceTime (and have little interest in it), but does anybody have comments on how a fake can manage a FaceTime meet??......any comments welcome.....thanks

FaceTiming is really nothing more than just a video call that's apart of Facebook's tech platform. So if both parties are fine giving respective Facebook profiles than it's just making a phone call through Facebook's environment that's a live video.

10 hours ago, GTMike said:

FaceTiming is really nothing more than just a video call that's apart of Facebook's tech platform. So if both parties are fine giving respective Facebook profiles than it's just making a phone call through Facebook's environment that's a live video.

Just a quibble, but FaceTime is an Apple app; they include it on MacBooks and iPads and all.  But people may use it as a generic term for video call.

4 hours ago, Asterisk said:

Just a quibble, but FaceTime is an Apple app; they include it on MacBooks and iPads and all.  But people may use it as a generic term for video call.

Quibble away!! No problem with me being corrected with facts! All good.

And my bad as I must have conflated being intro'd to Facebook Messenger communication and then also Facetiming video around the same time and blended them! 

28 minutes ago, GTMike said:

Quibble away!! No problem with me being corrected with facts! All good.

And my bad as I must have conflated being intro'd to Facebook Messenger communication and then also Facetiming video around the same time and blended them! 

You’re not the only one who conflated the two! TIL FaceTime is not a feature of Facebook, thanks to @Asterisk

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2023 at 1:27 PM, Scott Virginian said:

FWIW, I looked at his profile a couple of times and was getting up the gumption to contact him, and he blocked me.  If I had said something I’d wonder whether I had said something to offend, but apparently just looking at his profile pissed him off?

Hmmm strange. Currently in LA - https://app.rent.men/Acejacobs

But no way yet to ascertain if real. Also has a Massuer profile in LA under a different name.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...