SF Gymboy from Seeking, Inc.

Milo Janus

1 hour ago, Milo Janus said:

Anyone have any luck with finding guys on Seeking.com.  Check out this guy:
https://members.seeking.com/member/3bb2030d-287c-4ff8-a3de-c11f6c9c595f
He's looking for a mutual beneficial relationship.

What's more of your question?  Over the years (and through being very patient), i have found some luck on Seeking.

I don't have a paying subscription at the moment (have in the past), but this link does work for me and I can see who you're referring to.

Are you asking about the site in general or this particular gentleman's profile?

8 hours ago, GTMike said:

What's more of your question?  Over the years (and through being very patient), i have found some luck on Seeking.

I don't have a paying subscription at the moment (have in the past), but this link does work for me and I can see who you're referring to.

Are you asking about the site in general or this particular gentleman's profile?

This gentleman in particular,

11 hours ago, Milo Janus said:

This gentleman in particular,

With Seeking.com you’ll need a premium membership to start chatting and communicating. Then you’ll need to slowly meet the gent you are interested in and see if you can come to a mutual arrangement. And go from there. 

Seeking is not the same as RM. It’s much more exclusive and highly unlikely that you’ll have many folks who have met the guy before. If you click with him he’ll be almost exclusively or exclusively yours 100%. Depends on you, him and the $€£¥ you agree on. 

There is quite the extensive thread on Seeking (search for it). Good luck. 

On 12/6/2022 at 10:18 AM, BonVivant said:

With Seeking.com you’ll need a premium membership to start chatting and communicating. Then you’ll need to slowly meet the gent you are interested in and see if you can come to a mutual arrangement. And go from there. 

Seeking is not the same as RM. It’s much more exclusive and highly unlikely that you’ll have many folks who have met the guy before. If you click with him he’ll be almost exclusively or exclusively yours 100%. Depends on you, him and the $€£¥ you agree on. 

There is quite the extensive thread on Seeking (search for it). Good luck. 

Thank you so much!!