411 on cowboykasanova

bgmn44

41 minutes ago, CowboyKasanova said:

As with us and dealing with clients. You have no idea the crazy we see and the tough and dangerous situations we encounter. Held at gun point and robbed by someone acting like a client and called me to a hotel just to steal 😒 everything I had. The STDs we have to be vigilant about so that we are not the cause of someone else being exposed because a client exposed us. The multitude of prank texts and calls wasting our time and sending us to abandoned buildings. The complete lack of respect from others and late nights all hours day and night having to be right there at a moments notice. Yes, I love doing this because of the good people I have met especially my chosen family I have developed through this because they are my only family. So your statement holds no value attached to my name or this thread and I do not appreciate slander. Who knows you may even be another rent man competitor trying to hinder the good I am trying to do by providing connection and appreciation to these men that otherwise may not get it. So until you can back your statement up with some sort of proof that doesn't even exist then I would appreciate the comment be removed because that sir is the right thing to do. I am a honest and caring person that couldn't even hurt a fly and never have but I have faced demons face to face and won so a little slander is not going to stop me from showing attention and love to those that call me and are of good character and personality. Nothing has ever stopped me even the pits of hell didn't hold me down and this here sir won't stop me either. 

Firstly, posts pertinent to a provider's health are not permissible on the board; secondly, it appears that you have  undertaken to "scrub" any and all postings past October 31, 2022 from your FB page.  Enough said on my part: caveat emptor. 

On 12/8/2022 at 7:00 PM, robberbaron4u said:

Firstly, posts pertinent to a provider's health are not permissible on the board; secondly, it appears that you have  undertaken to "scrub" any and all postings past October 31, 2022 from your FB page.  Enough said on my part: caveat emptor. 

There is not any missing information from that time period so evidently you have made up lies but that is okay because it just proves that you have no ground to stand on and choose to be of bad character. Good day sir 

Hey guys I am temporarily pausing my membership on RM because I am shooting for a promotion to Director in corporate and it is proving to be difficult to keep up with college, career, rent men, and maintaining my healthy lifestyle. After the beginning of the year I will be active online again. Thank y’all for the interest and consideration. As for the distasteful and unnecessary comments previously made by someone that cannot even reveal who he is, I am not feeding into them any longer because they have no validation or truth so they no longer deserve my valuable time. In the end the words from a person that does not even know me hold no value. Meet me when I’m back and see the truth! Merry Christmas and may all of you have an amazing New Year!!! “The fool is not the one who tells the lies, it is the one that believes them” I know there are smart people who will choose to know me before drawing conclusions based on the words of someone that is unknown and refuses to make themselves known. 

9 minutes ago, CowboyKasanova said:

Hey guys I am temporarily pausing my membership on RM because I am shooting for a promotion to Director in corporate and it is proving to be difficult to keep up with college, career, rent men, and maintaining my healthy lifestyle. After the beginning of the year I will be active online again. Thank y’all for the interest and consideration. As for the distasteful and unnecessary comments previously made by someone that cannot even reveal who he is, I am not feeding into them any longer because they have no validation or truth so they no longer deserve my valuable time. In the end the words from a person that does not even know me hold no value. Meet me when I’m back and see the truth! Merry Christmas and may all of you have an amazing New Year!!! “The fool is not the one who tells the lies, it is the one that believes them” I know there are smart people who will choose to know me before drawing conclusions based on the words of someone that is unknown and refuses to make themselves known. 

Good luck with the promotion!  And all the best for Christmas and the New Year!

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Herse said:

Hello! Has anybody met with CowboyKasanova recently? I'll be in Texas soon and might be tempted to reach out. 

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!

perhaps somebody has already PM'd you with new information.....

he did say he was "pausing" his RM activity last month to pursue a promotion in his mainstream job......the most recent RM handle ( https://rentmen.eu/CowboyKasanova/)  doesn't seem active now.......he's also a forum member and may see this to update the forum ( @CowboyKasanova ).......

I hope all is great with him and that he's healthy and busy.......