Latinotopvers

Yukon21

Met him yesterday. Pics are accurate and current.   Great time.  Good communicator and stayed focused during our session.  Hugh thick tool, stays hard and knows how to use it.  Passionate guy, great kisser.  Going back home to SF tomorrow or Id book him again.

https://rent.men/LATINOTOPVERS

Edited by Yukon21

He's in Ann Arbor which is very close to me.   Wish I would have seen his ad earlier.   I sent him a message this morning asking if he could host and I could travel there.   He never responded so either he is booked today or can't do incalls.   Would have been nice if he would have at least responded though.  

On 12/4/2022 at 6:42 PM, Yukon21 said:

Surprized.  He was very responsive to my communication yesterday.  I met him within a few hours of our first contact.  

He did finally respond late and said he could host but was leaving in the morning.   I live about 45 minutes from A2 and by the time I read his response it was too late.   I told him to let me know next time he's up this way.   I'll be in SF in two weeks and if that's where he's based maybe I'll try connecting there with him.   His location is still a2 but looks like he asn't been on since he last contacted me  

• 1 year later...

Moderator's Reminder: Please do not post information about someone that could reveal their identity. This includes (but is not limited to) workplaces, schools, and social media (unless the social media is available on a provider's profile).