Any of you use VPN?

4 hours ago, sync said:

One possibility is in the "settings" under "advanced" activate "Disable browser built-in password manager when RoboForm extension is installed."

I'm using ExpressVPN on my laptop, so it's the desktop version.

In the Advanced settings menu, I see only this option. There's nothing about the built-in password manager.

ExpressVPN - Options 2_3_2023 11_52_15 AM.png

Edited by Marc in Calif

51 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

I'm using ExpressVPN on my laptop, so it's the desktop version.

In the Advanced settings menu, I see only this option. There's nothing about the built-in password manager.

ExpressVPN - Options 2_3_2023 11_52_15 AM.png

I owe you such an apology.  I misdirected you to the Roboform password manager option.

I'll keep looking for the ExpressVPN solution.

Edited by sync

5 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Starting this week, my ExpressVPN app has had companyofmen.org blocked through the firewall as spam.

So I have to disable ExpressVPN, get on companyofmen, and then enable the VPN again. My usual VPN location is listed as California.

I'm back again with another suggestion:

ExpressVPN Not Working - 8 Easy Troubleshooting Tips in 2023 (vpnranks.com)

I hope it's as easy as restarting the ExpressVPN app or restarting your computer, but if not, perhaps something within the above link can help.   🥺

10 minutes ago, sync said:

I'm back again with another suggestion:

ExpressVPN Not Working - 8 Easy Troubleshooting Tips in 2023 (vpnranks.com)

I hope it's as easy as restarting the ExpressVPN app or restarting your computer, but if not, perhaps something within the above link can help.   🥺

I am forever in debt to you. I hope I can "sync" up my issue with an effective solution. 😁

• 1 month later...

You will not be jailed for 20 years if you use TikTok after its banned—despite internet fear-mongering

It’s been a week big week for TikTok on Capitol Hill as its CEO testified before Congress and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said he would push forward on legislation intended to ban the app. But now, misinformation about the ban coming from Congress is swirling online, with a number of users concerned that legislation will jail people who try to circumvent it.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/restrict-act-tiktok-jail-time-vpn/