Where does the lube go, inside or outside of condom?

Guest timgetrum
This topic is 7055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest timgetrum

Thought I knew all along where lube went, outside the condom, but not inside. My understanding is that for best sensation you want the condom to move with not against the wearer's skin. For this, you should not put lube on before putting the condom on. Put the lube on the condom and on the receptive :9 site. Have I got this all wrong? A friend insists I have. Please educate!

Hi Tim,

I have no pretensions to educate but usually I put the lube on the condom (outside the condom) and on the receptive part as well with gentle fingering. A bit of lube on your head will give you more sensation during the intercourse. I'd definitely discourage you to put a lot of lube on your dick before wearing the condom since the condom will slip off.

For more details check http://www.stdresource.com/concern/c1_d_3_e_5.php

Steven Draker ~

Derek and I always put a little bit on the inside (not only does it feel good for the top, but it is one safety precaution against ripping the condom during initial penetration) and lots on the outside and on the bottom's waiting hole (when I'm the bottom, I like lots of Eros gently and slowly and teasingly applied with a finger).

Now I'm rock hard and I have 5 hours until our client arrives. I guess I'll hit the gym again. :)

It Depends

>I'd definitely

>discourage you to put a lot of lube on your dick before

>wearing the condom since the condom will slip off.

I do exactly what Steven describes and always have, but I know some people also do what Rick and Derek practice, and put lube inside the condom. I am not fond of lube on my skin so this is definitely a matter of personal preference in my case, but I suspect that the possibly of slippage with lube inside the latex may be something of concern. On the other hand, I know people who do just that and have not yet experienced any problems to speak of.

This is a situation where it depends on personal preference and on personal experience. If you like the sensation of lube in the condom, take some care and practice to see if the condom slips. Also pay close attention to how it feels and what happens during actual sex and then decide.

Like most anything else involving sex, there is no right answer, irrespective of what your friend thinks. It is simply a matter of personal choice, preference and experience.

>Since everyone's adding lube anyway, does it make any

>difference if you're starting out with a lubricated or

>unlubricated condom?

Use a lubed one but make sure it doesn't have a spermicidal agent on it such as Nonoxynol-9 (it irritates the delicate lining of the ass).

N9 was the bane of my existence when I was straight. It really irritates the vagina, and in turn irritates the girl !!!!

The Deptartment of Health actually made a statement against N9 condoms in the prevention of the transmission of HIV, since the irritation can lead to tears. N9 may be great to prevent pregnancy, but transmission of disease is another thing

>Have any of you had experience with the "female condom" & anal

>sex?

I have, and it is good. I use a little lube on the outside of the female condom to ease slipping the condom into the ass. More lube on the inside for fucking. Basically the condom stays with the bottom and the top wears nothing at all. It feels like barebacking but both of you are protected. One word of caution: if the cock slips out, the bottom should guide it back in to insure that it doesn't slip outside of the condom when slipping it back into the ass.

There are two rings: an outer ring and an inner ring. If you are the bottom and you want to do all the work, use the inner ring to help you insert the condom into your ass; you can leave the ring in. It feels uncomfortable but once you get power-fucked, you will forget about it. Another way is to throw out the inner ring, and put the condom on the dick and the TOP 'places' the condom onto your ass by impaling you with it.

You can search this forum for 'female condom' and you will get some topics focussing on the female condom.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Ummmm.... I recommend the back of the throat -- flavored preferred -- passion fruit preferred with peach an acceptable second. Waiting for wild cherry to be introduced :p

> Put the lube on the condom and on the receptive :9

>site.

Might that be the palm? :+ Ten out of ten Popes condemn barehanded barebacking. Come to think of it they universally condemn condoms too. Guess your fucked!! Or you'll have to settle for doing unto others. :p

Love Thy Brother as He Loves You. :7

Archived