• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/3/2021 at 8:13 PM, ketut said:

Highly recommend Jeferson and his partner I've seen them multiple times and agree with Tristatedude Not your typical massage but I've always left renewed and refreshed

"Not your typical massage"? Care to elaborate...?

he and his partner are very much free spirits  each time I've seen them the experience has been different massage usually begins chatting about everything and nothing they don't start with hi how are you and put your clothes here.  they like to get to know you and talk about their perspective on life etc.  it can be a bit spiritual.  massage is always strong, clearly trained  i always leave happy and relaxed 

5 minutes ago, sniper said:

Seems he's in Newark, which I've only been to the airport and train station in.  Does anyone know what the parking situation by his place is,  or if it's walkable from the PATH station?

Never had a problem parking near his place, mostly metered.   It's also a 10 minute from Newark, NJ Penn Station which I believe is a Path stop.

3 hours ago, sniper said:

Seems he's in Newark, which I've only been to the airport and train station in.  Does anyone know what the parking situation by his place is,  or if it's walkable from the PATH station?

it's a short walk from the PATH station  10 minutes max  

• 5 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, le whore said:

He is listed as being in Manhattan today. Anyone know or care about his vaccination status? He seems to be creatively anti-vaxx by the last answer I got from him.

I have seen Jefferson many times over the past few years at his very nice Newark apartment.

When Covid became an "issue" he definitely espoused some rather unconventional ideas as to its origin, but I am unsure of his personal vaccination status. You would perhaps need to make it a direct and short YES/NO question to him.

Having said all that... he is a handsome, wonderful man. And I have always thoroughly enjoyed being in his presence, particularly when my own craziness required a "re-set"

8 minutes ago, TumYum said:

I have seen Jefferson many times over the past few years at his very nice Newark apartment.

When Covid became an "issue" he definitely espoused some rather unconventional ideas as to its origin, but I am unsure of his personal vaccination status. You would perhaps need to make it a direct and short YES/NO question to him.

Having said all that... he is a handsome, wonderful man. And I have always thoroughly enjoyed being in his presence, particularly when my own craziness required a "re-set"

Thank you for that reply!  Yeah, he  was already very Airy-fairy to begin with, so it stands to reason he might have his own holistic views on health and Covid, which doesn't make me hopeful in this situation. Last time I asked he said some nonsense that we're all vaccinated by Mother Nature or somesuch.

2 hours ago, le whore said:

Thank you for that reply!  Yeah, he  was already very Airy-fairy to begin with, so it stands to reason he might have his own holistic views on health and Covid, which doesn't make me hopeful in this situation. Last time I asked he said some nonsense that we're all vaccinated by Mother Nature or somesuch.

well, since you opened THAT door, he made a correlation between 5G and covid when he and I were speaking one time....

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Rand said:

Yes. I’m guessing very recently. We’ll see 🙃

He’s great!!!!   So so sexy!   Body is perfection IMO.  All of it ; ).   He’s definitely full on new age and he’ll want to talk with you and get to know you in a sincere way.  I’ve been with both as well.  All great, just don’t book if you have tight schedule. 

they moved to Manhattan???!   Newark is the only thing keeping me from seeing him more. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...