Choke on that Dick

Coolwave35

I’m not well hung.  I am many things that make up for it, but well hung I am not. 

I’m in Los Angeles for a convention that tends to attract many gay men and women.  Checking grindr at 1am on Friday landed me a hook up with an aggressive, talented dick sucker 7 rooms down. 

I get there and I’m immediately in awe because he brought props from the particular television show being celebrated. I lose interest in the blow job and want to discuss fandom but the man is on a mission. 

I take my pants off and he instructs me to rail his throat as hard as I can.  I comply, forcing his face and throat into every position I can muster, thrusting as wildly, forcefully and dominant as I can.  

He doesn’t make a sound.  Not a gag, his nose isn’t running, eyes didn’t tear up, no spit was leaving his lips, NOTHING.  

After a solid 8 minutes of this, I pull out.  He tries to swallow his saliva and it goes down the wrong pipe leaving him hacking, coughing, eyes watery, nose running, short of breath, all of it.  

I made a joke that I know I’m not that hung because he had a harder time swallowing air than my dick and that sent him into convulsions.  He couldn’t laugh, breathe, stop coughing etc.  The dude had a harder time swallowing saliva than my cock.  

6 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I’m not well hung.  I am many things that make up for it, but well hung I am not. 

I’m in Los Angeles for a convention that tends to attract many gay men and women.  Checking grindr at 1am on Friday landed me a hook up with an aggressive, talented dick sucker 7 rooms down. 

I get there and I’m immediately in awe because he brought props from the particular television show being celebrated. I lose interest in the blow job and want to discuss fandom but the man is on a mission. 

I take my pants off and he instructs me to rail his throat as hard as I can.  I comply, forcing his face and throat into every position I can muster, thrusting as wildly, forcefully and dominant as I can.  

He doesn’t make a sound.  Not a gag, his nose isn’t running, eyes didn’t tear up, no spit was leaving his lips, NOTHING.  

After a solid 8 minutes of this, I pull out.  He tries to swallow his saliva and it goes down the wrong pipe leaving him hacking, coughing, eyes watery, nose running, short of breath, all of it.  

I made a joke that I know I’m not that hung because he had a harder time swallowing air than my dick and that sent him into convulsions.  He couldn’t laugh, breathe, stop coughing etc.  The dude had a harder time swallowing saliva than my cock.  

Perhaps you are more hung than you realize, or maybe he has only been with guys who are less hung than you?  I'm always confused by the term 'well hung' because there isn't really a definition for it, is there?