Booytooy - newbie in NYC

Rand

I agree with @Rand  ...I'm a paying premium member and found no contact info at all in the rent dot men link up top and only a "message me" option in the app version.....no phone, though I know he may have set it that way........I wonder if this is deliberate by RM management or a glitch during their upgrade or an attempt to get people to use only the app??......this also hurts the advertisers/providers if clients can't easily contact them using any platform they prefer......this might be worth a note to RM......

https://app.rent.men/Booytooy

Edited by azdr0710

1 minute ago, azdr0710 said:

I agree with @Rand  ...I'm a paying premium member and found no contact info at all in the rent dot men link up top and only a "message me" option in the app version.....no phone, though I know he may have set it that way........I wonder if this is deliberate by RM management or a glitch during their upgrade or an attempt to get people to use only the app??......this also hurts the advertisers/providers if clients can't easily contact them using any platform they prefer......this might be worth a note to RM......

https://app.rent.men/Booytooy

I think it's on purpose. I noticed odd things happening or not happening like they did previously with rent dot men shortly after they launched the new app site. I honestly think they are disabling features to force people to use the newer site.

Just now, big-n-tall said:

I think it's on purpose. I noticed odd things happening or not happening like they did previously with rent dot men shortly after they launched the new app site. I honestly think they are disabling features to force people to use the newer site.

I don't think they're that smart.  I've been in IT for 30 years and have seen some bad rollout.  Thos one ranks among the worst.  It appears that they aren't testing anything internally and relying on user complaints to see when something is broken.  

12 minutes ago, TorontoDrew said:

I don't think they're that smart.  I've been in IT for 30 years and have seen some bad rollout.  Thos one ranks among the worst.  It appears that they aren't testing anything internally and relying on user complaints to see when something is broken.  

Please keep in mind…we are talking about a website that continues to post fake ads from the SAME scammer several times a week often using pictures that have been reported dozens of times for over two years now. So yeah, they are not that smart.