411 on Benyou in LA

asntop74

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

he reached back out to me,  I passed on him, everything is a charge, his out rate an amount,  but if you want to kiss him it's an additional amount on top of his rate, , if you want him to perform oral it's an additional amount of top of his rate, you will have to also send a lyft or uber to him to come to you and then have an uber for him to leave.  

Paying for an Uber to/from outcalls is something I've seen other providers ask for, so that's not that surprising, but additional fees is always a red flag to me. Sucks since he's pretty damn hot. I guess we'll see how long he sticks around and if other guys have experiences with him.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think what providers should do is quote your outcall rates including lyft or uber, that way the clients know exactly what the rates are, I mean I have seen uber rates in LA for 3 to 5 miles at 85.00 one way, or 120.00 for 10 to 15 miles, and on top of that, there is additional rates for everything you want to do, so what is the outcall rates for if everything is an additional amount?