411 on XXLMuscleMan

MaxMuscle9x6

I posted about him when I was on my way to London this summer, where I believe he lives, and got no response.   Something doesn't add up.   He is smoking hot but no one seems to have taken the dive and posted about it.   I don't remember "platinum" being in his screen name back then.   The pics are the same though.

10 minutes ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

I don't remember "platinum" being in his screen name back then.  

just a clarification....I don't think "platinum" is now part of his screen name.....I think it's a promotion tool that an advertiser can buy from RM to be placed higher up in the listings (plus the word can look impressive sitting there in the listing, I suppose!)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I met him a little over a year ago when his name was VIKINBL. 
Here's what I wrote as the RM review comment: 
I'd been eyeing this guy since I first saw his ad over a year ago but didn't make a move toward him until the day he came back to town last week, and after clearing what I was interested in doing with him we set up a meeting. From somewhere, maybe because his texting style is quite clipped and one-wordish, I had formed the impression that he would be sort of sullen and unresponsive. Boy, was I ever wrong about that. He was very friendly, open, funny, direct and hot as a firecracker in bed. He's so strong that when he did some massage on my neck and shoulders the knots just literally dissolved then and there. We discovered we had some particular things in common which made it difficult to end our conversation after we were finished with the hour of "business". 

• 3 weeks later...

I've just spent 2 hours with XxlMuscleMan.

He's lovely. Chatty, funny, engaging, full of buzz and energy. I don't know why but I expected him to be a bit brooding and sullen but he's totally not. He's full of vim.

Although he does prefer to top, he put in the effort to be a decent bottom and it was really horny.

There was nothing rushed and we were casually chatting at the end and all of a sudden I realised I was over time. He's certainly not a clockwatcher and made me feel really comfortable and welcome.

And as a pure top, I'm even comfortable saying that he has a nice cock lol.

32 minutes ago, secgoo said:

I've just spent 2 hours with XxlMuscleMan.

He's lovely. Chatty, funny, engaging, full of buzz and energy. I don't know why but I expected him to be a bit brooding and sullen but he's totally not. He's full of vim.

Although he does prefer to top, he put in the effort to be a decent bottom and it was really horny.

There was nothing rushed and we were casually chatting at the end and all of a sudden I realised I was over time. He's certainly not a clockwatcher and made me feel really comfortable and welcome.

And as a pure top, I'm even comfortable saying that he has a nice cock 

He have a rentmen profile?

On 6/29/2023 at 6:32 PM, Gymowner said:

Thanks for posting the link. My god does he resemble bobby of New York with the blurred out face. I'd come out of hiring retirement if he ever wandered to Las Vegas. Gingers are my favorite!

I was thinking the same thing - looks like Bobby of New York.  Except that Bobby is bigger.  Or even like another ginger in NYC, Muscle Stud Boy (who retired a few years ago).

• 4 weeks later...