Is it me or is Adonis just doing the nude party at the end of the month and not doing any bar shows anymore?

Seems like Adonis is doing it's monthly party and that's it. I'm thinking Tim and the gang have been putting so much work into the relaunch of 9th ave saloon that perhaps they've forgone being at any bar or show and just let the spunk west village parties kind of take over while they make money owning a busy Hell's Kitchen Bar and then have their very popular nude party at the end of each month. Or perhaps they have guys at other places and just haven't advertised as much?

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame. I liked going to the weekly events. You got to know the dancers and have some fun. Then when the nude parties came along the dancers then would grab you for a dance vs now it's a few guys who take these guys for an hour or so in the lap dance room. The popular ones never seem to make it out and get to meet any new patrons. They're looking for who's going to take them home after the party and pay them thousand of dollars since this is their job to make money.