Notification Icons Issue

BuffaloKyle

10 hours ago, RadioRob said:

Sounds like a browser cache issue. No changes have been made over the weekend. 

Interesting, I had a similar issue with the icons for notifications, as they appear in the drop down from the globe at the top right of the screen. They were random sizes, often as large as the width of the drop down box. It was as if the system wasn't resizing them to fit the display but using some sort of default size of the icon. It's returned to normal now, without me having done anything with caches. Whatevs.

At the same time as that was happening, the sizing and placement of all the site header information (logo and site name, buttons, drop down menus and search box) were all random across the top of the page, taking up much more space. It's all reverted to normal now, at about the same time as the notifications did. I wish I'd taken a screen grab of it.

11 minutes ago, RadioRob said:

I literally have been in Ft Lauderdale for the last 2 weeks. I have not made any code changes in production for a few weeks. 

Rob, thanks, I wasn't suggesting anything, merely noting something that had happened to me that appeared to be similar to what others were experiencing. I fully expect that it was something in my own computer that had corrected as cache was updated. What prompted it? Who knows, something in material we accessed via a posting here, a random glitch, a browser issue? It's nothing more than a curiosity now.