Diesel at Spunk NYC (Monster and Pieces)

musclelover

He is indeed very hot and has gotten very ripped and muscular during the pandemic.  He also gives a very straight vibe, I hardly see him smooching up to customers. He loves to dance and has a large fan base who shower him with attention and dollars. His dress or rather undress sense is great - tries on new underwear, gear etc.  I have had a few lap dances with him early on and he was not that much fun at the back compared to other dancers (for me), but it may just be his initial days. I am sure he does more with the big spenders and is great to admire even from a distance. Thought he mentioned he was Brazilian, he kind of looks more middle-eastern. Never asked for a private and never seen him disappear with clients. Hope this info helps.

This guy - from spunk's website so hope not violating TOS

image.png.f5165382e7d4b8cb01bbb953e9148c8a.png

Edited by diehard_002
pic

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/26/2023 at 11:56 AM, Whatsupandstuff said:

I wanna know too 

No OnlyFans. He has a girlfriend and they are both competitive bodybuilders. His girlfriend is bigger than him. He competes in Classic Physique if I remember correctly. I've made out with him once. Cool guy but not completely my type and it hurts to see him make out with everyone else