Lesson learned - HairyXLmssgs

NYCgymfitNEW

Hello forum friends... I am laughing at myself.  For a long time I had my eye on https://app.rent.men/HairyXLmssgs ... read some "meh" reviews on here - and two of his RM reviews were also 'meh"... - (but good reviews too on RM).   But I should ALWAYS TRUST THE FORUM.

Was supposed to meet up with one provider the other night - last minute schedule change and he couldn't meet - I was so horny LOL - I went back to "HairyXLmssgs" - and it was indeed - a mixed bag.  PM for details.

Upshot - super nice guy - very sweet - but  - when you go to his link - if you look at the dates his pictures were uploaded - his "newer" pictures are more fit and muscular - and the "older pics" are much heavier.  I figured he put on COVID weight but had lost it. 

Well - it's the reverse.  He's much heavier now - which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  If you like super beefy with a belly - he's your guy.  Add another 15 pounds to the picture with the hot pink wall.  And he's not 6' tall. 

Just a reminder to myself - when the forum says "meh" - it's probably a meh.

Very sweet guy though... So if - big belly very beefy guys are for you - go for it. 

Edited by NYCgymfitNEW

3 hours ago, ButchAtl said:

So were you still horny when you left?

Nope!  I think I was a bit disappointed in his appearance - but that's on me really - if it mattered to me I should have asked which version of his pictures was he rocking at the moment.   I just "assumed" the pictures with the later dates were his latest look.  The sex was - good - not mind blowing but solid... and he seems like a very sweet guy... a little shy - English is a little bit of a struggle I think as well.  

20 hours ago, nycman said:

Add 15 lbs. to that pic?

Oh no baby….that’s false advertising. 

Plain and simple. 

It was one of those situations where - you wonder whether you should say something - but - he was such a nice guy... In the end, I would not have hired him if I had known his current body status (just on my preferences - nothing to do with body shaming) - but - he had a good attitude - and - sexy foreskin lol.  But yeah - lesson learned.