Mexico City Spa

hairyfratdude11

https://www.facebook.com/kundalinismh

I used this massage service last time I was in Mexico City and it was amazing! Their space was nothing special but the sensual massage was one of the best I've ever had. Of course, it didn't hurt that it was a 4 hand massage. The booking process was very easy and friendly. It's clear that their goal is to provide excellent service from beginning to end. My only regret was that I tried them on my last day. Had I tried them earlier in my trip, I probably would have used them every day! I will definitely be booking with them on my next visit. 😝

• 7 months later...
On 9/21/2022 at 7:52 PM, urbanfetish said:

https://www.facebook.com/kundalinismh

I used this massage service last time I was in Mexico City and it was amazing! Their space was nothing special but the sensual massage was one of the best I've ever had. Of course, it didn't hurt that it was a 4 hand massage. The booking process was very easy and friendly. It's clear that their goal is to provide excellent service from beginning to end. My only regret was that I tried them on my last day. Had I tried them earlier in my trip, I probably would have used them every day! I will definitely be booking with them on my next visit. 😝

On 4/12/2023 at 12:33 PM, caseytoliver said:

Hey there! Sorry to jump in on an old thread, but I couldn't help but notice your discussion about the Mexico City spa. I haven't been there myself, but it sounds like you had a great experience with their masseurs!

How’d you book?

• 5 months later...

I've been to Mexico many times, but never CDMX, and I'm considering making a spontaneous short trip just to visit a couple massage spas and check things out before I take a longer trip next year. I prefer to go to spas rather than have private providers come to me... other than the two recommendations in this thread (which look great), is anyone aware of any others? Think it's worth it for a short trip?