Any of you purchased used items of clothing from internet personalities?

I'm always going through good J/O material online, and there are a lot of these Instagram (etc.) "personal trainers/models" who pose with their buffed-up bodies, often selling online advice or other items. I was jacking off to some muscle-stud's photo, and thought to myself it would be nice if I could smell him too. So I sent him an e-mail if he'd sell me a used T-shirt. (I do remember going to a strip show in Provincetown some years back, and one of the strippers threw a sweaty article of clothing at me, and I had fun with it for a while.) So he answered me back 2 days later with this message:

"Hey! Sure of course, $100 for used $200 if you want me to 💦 in them "

Then he gave me a link to his Venmo. I answered back, asking if he'd send his T-shirt in a ziplock bag, then I never heard back from him. I'm not sure why he didn't answer back. Any of you care to offer a guess? Also, I've never really offered someone money for his used shirts; I'm not even sure it'd work. I'd love to hear from someone who's done something similar. Maybe you even have recommendations of certain studs who'd sell their sweaty shirts?

7 hours ago, Unicorn said:

answered back, asking if he'd send his T-shirt in a ziplock bag, then I never heard back from him. I'm not sure why he didn't answer back. Any of you care to offer a guess?

I’ll respond. So you didn’t pay him upfront? That’s why he didn’t waste more time talking to you.

AFAIK @Unicorn the sale of used underwear can be big business. A muscleboy told me about it years ago. It was surprisingly lucrative for him to sell sweaty briefs and jocks (and twice the price for cum-stained, as your guy suggested). The key was always to post them in sealed ziploc bags; otherwise there was a risk the Postal Service would intervene. 

Anyone remember “Hunghoney”? Years (maybe decades) ago, he sold his underwear on eBay before all the crackdowns (pun intended). He was a gorgeous tanned buffed model from Florida (straight) and posted dozens of photos in different swimwear and posing straps. I believe there are archive photos of him on smutjunkies and a frontal nudie on LPSG.  Ah, memories. No, I didn’t buy anything but he cost me a lot of time and tissues. He was definitely a leader in the field.