Montreal crime - Two murders in broad daylight

twinkboylover28

1 hour ago, mcbg22 said:

That was two weeks ago and not in the village. Not sure how it is relevant to the strip club forum. 

Good Lord! Is there a reason you feel the need to respond to every single one of my post with negativity!

For God sakes get a new hobby or just block me. I guess they're not dead anymore since it was "two weeks" ago.

I'll be sure to get your approval for future postings. Perhaps you can pick out my clothing too? 

You've already been warned several times by the moderators for harassment and had your posts removed in the past. Do you really need them to step in again and babysit you? You're nothing more than on online bully and must be a gem of a human being in real life.

8. Trolling is not allowed: Trolling is the act of making disruptive and/or controversial comments with the intent to provoke an emotional reaction from other members, often resulting in a fight or argument. When trolling is encountered, ignore the content. In other words, “don’t feed the troll.”

Edited by twinkboylover28

OK.  We're not going to go where this going.  

The question regarding relevance to the forum is fair, but was most likely better addressed via the Report function.  I've moved this to the Lounge for now as it does not directly relate to the strip clubs in Montreal.