411 on XLXANDER in NYC

ketut

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For years, there was a RM ad by a "Xander" with a similar body to that in the current ad.  (In the earlier ads, he showed his face.  The current ad does not, but the body and the jaw in the current ad look similar to what I remember from the old ad. I vaguely recall that Old Xander had tatts, which do not show up in the new ad.) 

I never reached out to Old Xander because his ad suggested PNP as a specialty, a feature that surely led to trouble for the young man.  The current ad may be the same provider, but in a post-rehab condition?  

Edited by Andy2
Correction based on new ad

6 hours ago, Andy2 said:

For years, there was a RM ad by a "Xander" with a similar body to that in the current ad.  (In the earlier ads, he showed his face.  The current ad does not, but the body and the jaw in the current ad look similar to what I remember from the old ad. I vaguely recall that Old Xander had tatts, which do not show up in the new ad.) 

I never reached out to Old Xander because his ad suggested PNP as a specialty, a feature that surely led to trouble for the young man.  The current ad may be the same provider, but in a post-rehab condition?  

The private and premium galleries have several face pics. 

• 3 weeks later...

Update on XLXander.  He is back in Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan.  (I had earlier reported that he was right outside NYC, but that was apparently temporary.)  

I was interested in a session at his place in HK, and he patiently answered my questions (usually with a delay).  I asked to schedule a session and gave a specific time and date, with every indication I was flexible, and never heard from him.  

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this one (he was great at communicating but on a delayed basis, and I am not super-prompt myself).  He did not pressure me to set a time/date before he had answered my questions, so that is a plus.  

So I am wondering:  Should I persist?  I suggested a roleplay, and maybe he is not into that, though he had earlier said he would be.  But he is entitled to change his mind. 

• 6 months later...
On 9/20/2023 at 12:06 AM, Andy2 said:

XLXander has great reviews (except for one that said he looked like his pix but could not stay hard) and seems like the real deal. 

Has anyone actually met with him?  Seems like he is right outside NYC . . .. 

Where is this review? I only see the generic Rent Men answers. 

21 minutes ago, DCHere said:

Where is this review? I only see the generic Rent Men answers. 

Is the text comment of the one star review, but you need a proxy or foreign vpn to see them.  Has been discussed before how to view the text comments.

33 minutes ago, dutchal said:

Is the text comment of the one star review, but you need a proxy or foreign vpn to see them.  Has been discussed before how to view the text comments.

ahhhhhh Thanks!

I just texted XLX for an encounter this weekend. He is headed to Cleveland, and he seems to be the only provider to make the trip for the total eclipse on Monday.  Oh, well….