Epic Mens Spa NYC

NYCab

• NYCab changed the title to Epic Mens Spa NYC

The last two times I've gone I've had David. I think he used to go by Frank at Utopia as he was very familiar. Good massage but he's a bit older and personally, not my type. Last time I went there was a really cute younger guy who answered the door and took me to my room and was excited to have him but then David walked in! I was so disappointed lol. I was told Leo and Ice are some other guys that work there. 

6 hours ago, jmkblnd1 said:

I was told Leo and Ice are some other guys that work there. 

Do you know anything about the Leo who works there?  (I'm guessing not if you were merely told a "Leo" works there.)  I'm hunting for the Leo who used to be at 27.  ;)

21 minutes ago, Spursy said:

Do you know anything about the Leo who works there?  (I'm guessing not if you were merely told a "Leo" works there.)  I'm hunting for the Leo who used to be at 27.  ;)

No, I emailed asking what guys were available and all he said was younger guys named Leo and Ice

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I’ve been a few times mostly because it’s the only option on Upper east side. There’s a Latino guy there named Andre I believe that was okay but I didn’t repeat because he was a little full of himself. There’s also two younger-ish Asian guys Leo and Spice that aren’t bad. I can’t enthusiastically recommend anyone there but if you’re close to that area it’s a decent option 

• 3 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 1:01 PM, jmkblnd1 said:

The last two times I've gone I've had David. I think he used to go by Frank at Utopia as he was very familiar. Good massage but he's a bit older and personally, not my type. Last time I went there was a really cute younger guy who answered the door and took me to my room and was excited to have him but then David walked in! I was so disappointed lol. I was told Leo and Ice are some other guys that work there. 

Is David a daddy? Bear type? Sounds like my type of so 

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to epic on a rainy day just because the place is the  closest to my work . My first time here and I was recommended Beeny by Peter who works at another spa (i mentioned him several times in the past). The massage was ok technically the masseur is 28 yrs old Asian but could be mixed. He seems to be trying his best but for $90 an hr I didn’t feel he deserved more than 50% tip. ( I have been listening to my fellows contributors at this forum  and lowered my percentage if not satisfied enough by the service ).