Hunqz, tips, suggestions, experiences?

MikeBiDude

• 1 year later...
On 8/22/2022 at 9:52 PM, MikeBiDude said:

and I’m curious about hiring from Hunqz. Any thoughts?

lots of hires from Hunqz in EU.  All good & I prefer over RM.  reviews are all over the place & the reviews can by anonymous, meaning without username.  providers can also link to provider “friends” which seems to adds some legitimacy.  Hunqz doesn’t have all the various filters as RM, but not much of an issue.  Rates are much lower compared to RM. 

Have used Hunqz, some profiles only visible if you’ve a GayRomeo-profile. Like to look around in my region, yet if you’re in the big European cities Rentmen seems better, more professional and better services, in my humble opinion. Many providers have dual profiles. And don’t forget Rentmasseur if you’re into massages like me.

the trick (!) to Hunqz is being able to see various cities' Hunqz ads. The "visit places" doesn't. Do not let it know your location but change your home to various cities you want to visit after you've chosen "Hunqz" from Romeo. IDK why they make it so difficult to visit various cities, maybe it's a revenue issue, but changing your home location is all that easily works for me. Generally with Hunqz it's best to set up prospect contacts in advance of arrival to at least have options. If you try to do it when you arrive you'll find most guys on Hunqz are not responsive as they posted their free ad months ago and forgot about it. The prices they quote from Hunqz are almost always lower than they get through Rentmen. image.thumb.png.fe72c00b84b5479000a35d390cd304c9.png