Maddelman is he real???

alexslaveboy

36 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

Exactly! When I'm sucking the milk out of those tits I should worry if he's a liberal?

Another recent post talked about how a straight guy could touch his nipples (not with his mouth).  Straight guys usually have some strict limitations of what you can do.  That list has always been too short for me.  Especially when I can find gay guys who are just as hot that will allow and enjoy a lot more.  Maybe some people have had good luck with straight guys.  In 30 years of this hobby I haven't had that luck.

14 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

since a "straight" provider I met later married his boyfriend, I realized years ago that the "orientation" field in RM profiles means little and can usually be ignored......pre-meet communication (honest, we hope) about expectations and limits is usually the best way to see if a meeting will work out

Oh definitely some use it as a marketing tool.  As you say communication is key.  I find that with any orientation.   I list what I want to do and get agreement that it will happen before we meet.  Plus I only pay at the end when services have been rendered 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...